America's first Pacific president

Well, isn't that nice that Barry thinks of himself as the first Asian president. That is like Clinton calling himself the first black preident. Clinton got swept aside by Barry's election and someone needs tell him the first Asian president was Richard Nixon. He got elected president and does not even know American History. What a shame!

Right....living in Hawaii and going to a preppy high school for rich kids after attending a muslim madrassas in Indonesia makes him a Pac President? If he's indicative of the type of Presidents we can expect from the Pacific I would suggest the Pacific keep them.

SINGAPORE – A major pact within tantalizing reach, President Barack Obama aims to nudge forward an arms-control deal in talks with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev.

The 21-nation Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation forum brought Obama to Singapore, but he is focusing on individual meetings Sunday with Medvedev and with Indonesia's Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, president of the world's largest Muslim nation and Obama's home as a boy. The U.S.-Russia meeting takes place as the nations seek a successor to a Cold War-era agreement.

Isn't this a more important point of the link you posted?

The best you can find fault with is Obama was born in the Pacific? Oh yes, I forgot.......you guys still think he was born in Africa

Obama can't close a deal on rice cakes let alone an arms control pact. His lack of ability in determining troop levels tips his hand on using a nuclear option. Russia will go full speed ahead.

SINGAPORE – A major pact within tantalizing reach, President Barack Obama aims to nudge forward an arms-control deal in talks with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev.

The 21-nation Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation forum brought Obama to Singapore, but he is focusing on individual meetings Sunday with Medvedev and with Indonesia's Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, president of the world's largest Muslim nation and Obama's home as a boy. The U.S.-Russia meeting takes place as the nations seek a successor to a Cold War-era agreement.

The best you can find fault with is Obama was born in the Pacific? Oh yes, I forgot.......you guys still think he was born in Africa

It's not about where he was born, but about how he spins it.
Don't let comprehension get in your way though.

It's not about where he was born, but about how he spins it.
Don't let comprehension get in your way though.

You mean how he spins it I understand your problems, I am willing to listen, I am willing to work with you...

Tha facist!

Forum List

Back