America's first black governor tells Joe Biden: 'Slavery is nothing to joke about.’

Clearly you are as sure of your position as I am in mine *shrug* makes no diffrence to me if you want to whine about this. It however reminds me of all those people who ranted when Romney said " I don't care about the very poor", diffrent sides of the same coin I suppose.

Clearly. The only difference is that your certainty is baseless and requires a shit ton of self deception to even begin to defend.

Clearly you are as sure of your position as I am in mine *shrug* makes no diffrence to me if you want to whine about this. It however reminds me of all those people who ranted when Romney said " I don't care about the very poor", diffrent sides of the same coin I suppose.

So the black Democrat Governor is whining? Really?

Clearly. The only difference is that your certainty is baseless and requires a shit ton of self deception to even begin to defend.

Oh clearly, because a man with your sig line can be trusted to be impartial.

Yes.

I don't care that he's black, it's still a silly thing to complain about.

NICE WORK!!!
When in doubt change the subject.
Fuck my sig line deflector.
Read my post then read your ridiculous defense. Then read my post again and then read your ridiculous defense again. Then read my post again and stop lying to yourself.

NICE WORK!!!
When in doubt change the subject.
Fuck my sig line deflector.
Read my post then read your ridiculous defense. Then read my post again and then read your ridiculous defense again. Then read my post again and stop lying to yourself.

Just because it makes more sense to you that he was smart enough to plot to use the word chains to secretly invoke the idea of slavery while being able to hide behind romneys use of the word shackels, to incite those who were in the audience who were black, doesn't mean that's what happened.

Joe Biden is a bumbler, who is incapable of controlling what comes out of his mouth.

Yes.

I don't care that he's black, it's still a silly thing to complain about.

Wilder was being interviewed and gave an honest critique of Biden's speech. You reduce the Governor's analysis to whining and complaining and being silly.

Okey dokey.

You can make all kind of assumptions about me, it doesn't make your thread any less silly.

So you are calling the first black democrat governor "silly"??
What are you a racist? I bet you say "some of my best friends are blacks" but behind their back you being the racist you are would like them to be in chains???

I can do that too.

Why do you think a reference to chains means black slavery? White people just want to enslave blacks? Why do you hate white people?

He didnt say that, Joe Biden did, so why does Biden hate Blacks AND Whites?

So you are calling the first black democrat governor "silly"??
What are you a racist? I bet you say "some of my best friends are blacks" but behind their back you being the racist you are would like them to be in chains???

there have actually been three. I don't expect Democrats to get racial history correct they have a lot to forget.

Three Black Governors Since Reconstruction—Who Have They Been? « Texas Liberal

there can't be three first black governors. there can't be three first anything.

dope

Are you really going to double down on stupidity? Oscar James Dunn was the first black governor in 1868. What was meant is that Wilder is the first elected black governor. I sure hate explaining the simple things to you folks.

there have actually been three. I don't expect Democrats to get racial history correct they have a lot to forget.

Three Black Governors Since Reconstruction—Who Have They Been? « Texas Liberal

there can't be three first black governors. there can't be three first anything.

dope

Are you really going to double down on stupidity? Oscar James Dunn was the first black governor in 1868. What was meant is that Wilder is the first elected black governor. I sure hate explaining the simple things to you folks.

probably because you're not very good at it :lol:

dope

Forum List

Back