America's first black governor tells Joe Biden: 'Slavery is nothing to joke about.’

Yea but YOU evidently voted for Obama because he was black.
Wilder is more black then Obama.
Wilder is a democrat.

NOT too often that a Democrat turns "especially" these "black" democrat politicians on their own kind!

A former four-term Democratic congressman from Alabama and one time strong supporter of President Barack Obama will campaign for Mitt Romney Wednesday.

Davis, who is black, may be best known for seconding Obama's nomination at the Democratic National Convention in 2008, when he served as an Obama campaign co-chairman. Davis said he had hoped Obama's presidency would make a huge dent in race relations, as well as move the Democratic Party further to the center.

In 2010, Davis made an unsuccessful bid for governor of Alabama. In May he announced he was switching to the GOP, leaving the door open to a future political bid as a Republican.

Davis said in June that he thinks his one time political party was becoming more unwelcoming towards Southern conservative Democrats.

So I'm not sure why you are "yawning" other then as normal you are totally unaware of what is going on around you "Sleepy".. Maybe "Dopey" can enlighten you..

You can make all kind of assumptions about me, it doesn't make your thread any less silly.

So you are calling the first black democrat governor "silly"??
What are you a racist? I bet you say "some of my best friends are blacks" but behind their back you being the racist you are would like them to be in chains???

You can make all kind of assumptions about me, it doesn't make your thread any less silly.

What are you a racist? I bet you say "some of my best friends are blacks" but behind their back you being the racist you are would like them to be in chains???

I can do that too.

Why do you think a reference to chains means black slavery? White people just want to enslave blacks? Why do you hate white people?

It is OK, it is Biden, one heartbeat away from the Presidency. That is why I root for good health for Obama.

I am never quite sure why blacks belong to the Democrat Party. Seems to me that for nothing else the past of the DNC is so tainted that any black would be offended to be associated with the name democrat. As we see with Biden's remarks racism is not an issue to be taken seriously except as a bludgeon to be used to advance one's political agenda. Shame on Biden, shame on Obama for supporting him, and good for this governor to realize exactly what is wrong with Biden and the DNC.

there have actually been three. I don't expect Democrats to get racial history correct they have a lot to forget.

Three Black Governors Since Reconstruction—Who Have They Been? « Texas Liberal

The really interesting part that they are leaving out is that those who fought the war to keep them in chains were democrats. DEMOCRATS. So a statement was released that was "sanitized." Big freakin' fake protest, fake until the Democrat party apologizes for the racist history. Why it took Congress to official apologize is pure BS. The democrat party was responsible the Republican party was formed to end the Democrat's slavery. There is NO reason for Republicans to apologize, they should be thanked.

Uncle Tom! (wanted my buddy predfan to be right, sorry I'm late)

Douglas Wilder, who was governor of Virginia from 1990 to 1994 and the first black governor since Reconstruction, told CNN that 'without question' Biden’s remarks in Danville, Virginia (though the veep seemed to think he was in North Carolina) 'were appeals to race'.''

America's first black governor tells Joe Biden: 'Slavery is nothing to joke about.

We've got lots of black conservatives that are really pissed off about Biden's statement. It's ridiculous--Obama promised a to bring us together--and all he has done is divide us between color and class.

obama-cartoon.jpg

"If you don't have a record to run on, you need to paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

Forum List

Back