America's Fastest Dying Towns

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Forbes has an interesting article on 10 dying towns. One of them is Kokomo, Indiana, a place I spent a lot of time in high school. My boyfriend lived there, and his dad and 3 of his brothers worked for Chrysler in Kokomo. They closed down his high school years ago, now it's just a skeleton of what it was.

These are people I have known, maybe you know some too...................

America's Fastest-Dying Towns - Forbes.com

Forbes has an interesting article on 10 dying towns. One of them is Kokomo, Indiana, a place I spent a lot of time in high school. My boyfriend lived there, and his dad and 3 of his brothers worked for Chrysler in Kokomo. They closed down his high school years ago, now it's just a skeleton of what it was.

These are people I have known, maybe you know some too...................

America's Fastest-Dying Towns - Forbes.com

Very interesting as Bensenville is home to about 1/3 of my students. Between the airport expansion and the flight of light industry, it's been hard hit. Add on a building frenzy of apartments in the 70's, it's become an enclave for illegal immigrants. Not the type of place to move to.

It's very sad, a lot of America is dying. Caving in from the midwest outward.

It's very sad, a lot of America is dying. Caving in from the midwest outward.

I think we are hitting hard times, but will be answered with a resurgence, just in time for you to really come of age.

I think we are hitting hard times, but will be answered with a resurgence, just in time for you to really come of age.

I hope so. I really, really hope so.

I've been praying about this a lot and I just don't know what to think. I usually get a good feeling about things afterward but it doesn't come about this. I wish I knew what I could do.

I wish Seattle would die a little, so a lot of people would leave. Oh well, at least our policies are so good that we keep growing in spite of economic problems.

Forum List

Back