America's Debt +

Let those without massive debt throw the first stone.

Ummmm Austrailia................lol

Good luck with that. Let me know how it works out for you.
We know it will never happen, because the federal government is accountable to nobody. But that would be the only way to stop their foolish spending

My plan would stop their foolish spending as well, though it has just slightly more chance to happen than yours.

People are too busy being partisan to hold the government accountable, which is why they created the partisan divide.
The divide in this country is Rural and urban, They will never be compatible

That is a problem, has been since the start of the country. But we are also divided by party, race, education, money, religion,...just to name a few.

A divided people are much easier to control
The adage "DIVIDE AND RULE" is very appropriate for the United States of America or is that for the Ununited States of America
Rural and urban are not supposed to get along....

IMF warns Australia on household debt vulnerability

An IMF study into highly leveraged households and financial stability singles out Australia, where household debt has risen to 100 per cent of GDP, well ahead of other advanced economies where the ratio is much lower at 63 per cent.

"Higher growth in household debt is associated with a greater probability of banking crises," according to the IMF's latest Global Financial Stability Report.

"New empirical studies — as well as recent experience from the global financial crisis — have shown that increases in private sector credit, including household debt, may raise the likelihood of a financial crisis and could lead to lower growth."

The IMF warns the global level of household debt "remains high by historical standards" and "has kept growing in other advanced economies such as Australia and Canada".
Well our population Growth has risen by 5 million in the past 5 years,which is a huge % of our overall population...we rode the GFCrisis well but yep we do have higher than normal HHDebt at present........like every country,but we are an innovative and resilient Mob....No Worries.....We still work to enjoy life,unlike most who work to exist.........steve

Not only are you a brainwashed functional moron, you are an idiot conspiracy Nut Job. Born in Buffalo, Bills fan forever, Cinderella UB women basketball at 6:30. Where are you from, the Crimea?

Riiiiight dupe. Yet you don't know what they call hotdogs there? MMmmhhmm. :abgg2q.jpg: Suuuuure you're from there.
They call them hot dogs, stupid. WTF are you talking about? LOL!

Wrong, foreign shill dupe! If you were there, you'd know they call them "Snappys". True Story, you fail.
Snappy's hey Waynie....that would be right!!!!!! a Hot Dog made with a filling of a Dog Biscuit (being as a Brand of D.B's here is called Snappy) you lose this argument on the Health Grounds that your Buffalo DOG is UNFIT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION,apart from Guys like you.....YOU LOSE,,,FRANCO WINS

Are you 2 faggots related or something? I seem to be feeling some kind of "Wonder shill power, activate!" thing going on here. Curious.

Odd how someone in Buffalo, NY, and Straya could be so connected.
Tell me, O Ye from down under, what's your nation's peanut butter? You get one chance at this.
Well we actually thought YOU HAD TURNED Marion,you know "A girl like Marion" (apologies to Johnny Cash)

Peanut Butter....Biggest Seller>>>Bega Peanut Butter(was owned by Kraft but sold out recently to Bega),you then have Sanitarium,Generics by Super Markets Coles and Woolworths...and many others...Best tasting....Personal Choice............I am not a great fan of Peanut Butter because when I was a Kid it was Oily...YUK....but much better these days,I'm sure this is a trick question,no doubt Marion will reveal all.....The Straya of the World

An IMF study into highly leveraged households and financial stability singles out Australia, where household debt has risen to 100 per cent of GDP, well ahead of other advanced economies where the ratio is much lower at 63 per cent.

"Higher growth in household debt is associated with a greater probability of banking crises," according to the IMF's latest Global Financial Stability Report.

"New empirical studies — as well as recent experience from the global financial crisis — have shown that increases in private sector credit, including household debt, may raise the likelihood of a financial crisis and could lead to lower growth."

The IMF warns the global level of household debt "remains high by historical standards" and "has kept growing in other advanced economies such as Australia and Canada".
Well our population Growth has risen by 5 million in the past 5 years,which is a huge % of our overall population...we rode the GFCrisis well but yep we do have higher than normal HHDebt at present........like every country,but we are an innovative and resilient Mob....No Worries.....We still work to enjoy life,unlike most who work to exist.........steve
In terms of size the debt margins aren't that much different in GDP................so why are you bitching about us when you come from a place in debt also.

I agree that MAN COUNTRIES are IN OVER THEIR HEAD. America........Austrailia........many in Europe...........this is nothing new and I agree that the WORLD needs do something about it before we implode ourselves...............

It's not a ONE SIDED ISSUE.

In terms of size the debt margins aren't that much different in GDP................so why are you bitching about us when you come from a place in debt also.

I agree that MAN COUNTRIES are IN OVER THEIR HEAD. America........Austrailia........many in Europe...........this is nothing new and I agree that the WORLD needs do something about it before we implode ourselves...............

Many thanks to the GOP for screwing our debt and many other modern countries with their corrupt World economic meltdown in 2008. It translated into huge debt some places that could afford it and full blown depression in Africa South America the Mideast etc etc...

I know Eagle but there is a Big BUT....America's Debt is endemic and has been growing for at least 100 years +......Australia has highs of Debt but then lows of None Debt...but over the past few years has grown ............I bitch as you put it because of the enormity of your recalcitrant Debt....the truism of when America sneezes the rest of the world get a cold......we all need to tighten our belts....but Americans most of all...steve ps and Trumps Tax Lowering won't work in the mid-long term, infact like putting import duty up,is a destruction

Last edited:

I know Eagle but there is a Big BUT....America's Debt is endemic and has been growing for at least 100 years +......Australia has highs of Debt but then lows of None Debt...but over the past few years has grown ............I bitch as you put it because of the enormity of your recalcitrant Debt....the truism of when America sneezes the rest of the world get a cold......we all need to tighten our belts....but Americans most of all...steve ps and Trumps Tax Lowering won't work in the mid-long term, infact like putting import duty up,is a destruction
American debt was Tiny until Reagan. He tripled it, w doubled it, and Obama had to to spend 8 trillion cleaning up w's depression. It's not that great a problem as long as the ratio of debt to GDP goes Down. Japan's debt is is huge in comparison.

Forum List

Back