America's "99ers

The 99's will shrink dramatically once we get the far left guys out of office. Not a minute sooner. Its that simple. Until we get pro-growth economic policies, the 99's are fcukked. But its coming soon s0ns.......there is zero chance of the bozo in the white house getting elected next year with 8-10% unemployment. America wont be getting anywhere near 300,00 jobs/month by then.

Whats better? 18,000 jobs/month or 300,000 to 400,000/ month? The k00ks just want the wealthy to hand out checks.

C'mon...........

I know three who started there own business's. One got started through volunteer work. 99 weeker's are slowly going the way of the Dodo. It's just being done slowly so the sheep dont holler to loud and draw attention to the fact they are getting cut off.

Britain (who's economy is similar to the US), made massive cuts in public spending..... and they're recovering better than we are.

That will come as quite a surprise to the British, whose economy grew by .5% in the last measured quarter.

It's solid, instead of teetering on the brink of slipping back into recession. I'll take .5% growth over a slide any day.

Really? What indicator tells you it's "solid"?

Their private sector is settling, there are more jobs around..

Settling? Whatever does that mean? Has investment spending leveled of? Is that a sign of settling? Are their credit markets more stable?

. which is good because they're throwing a whole bunch of public sector people out of work.

So have we. 1/2 million and counting.

Britain (who's economy is similar to the US), made massive cuts in public spending..... and they're recovering better than we are.

That will come as quite a surprise to the British, whose economy grew by .5% in the last measured quarter.

It's solid, instead of teetering on the brink of slipping back into recession. I'll take .5% growth over a slide any day. Their private sector is settling, there are more jobs around.... which is good because they're throwing a whole bunch of public sector people out of work. The down side is that the private sector generally doesn't like ex public sector workers - they have a reputation of being lazy, overly unionized, and not as hard working as private sector workers.

There are more jobs around? can we all see a link? Still waiting.

It's solid, instead of teetering on the brink of slipping back into recession. I'll take .5% growth over a slide any day. Their private sector is settling, there are more jobs around.... which is good because they're throwing a whole bunch of public sector people out of work. The down side is that the private sector generally doesn't like ex public sector workers - they have a reputation of being lazy, overly unionized, and not as hard working as private sector workers.

Which is why throwing public sector people out of jobs raises unemployment, counter productive.

Let me see if I understand it. These people have refused to work for almost 2 years and you expect me to feel bad for them?

Avatar i deliver unemployment checks to Engineers on my route......one guy told me a few days ago he has his resume in with over 200 companies around the US......he got back hundreds of them saying ......thank you for your interest in employment with us,but at this time we are not hiring.....descent jobs are far and few between....

Let me see if I understand it. These people have refused to work for almost 2 years and you expect me to feel bad for them?

Refused to work? What kind of moron are? A person who puts in 1,862 job applications is refusing to work? South Philly people are illiterate, come to Chestnut Hill or Germantown to get some education.

Coyne hopes government support is only a temporary fix. She keeps applying for jobs despite the hundreds of rejections and tries to keep alive her hopes that she can one day return to work and pay her friend a fair share of their living costs."I can curl up on the sofa and cry and pretend that it is going to get better but it is not going to go better unless I make it better."

I hear there are some farm jobs they could be doing, but maybe they feel the Mexican slaves should only fill that role.

Refused to work? What kind of moron are? A person who puts in 1,862 job applications is refusing to work? South Philly people are illiterate, come to Chestnut Hill or Germantown to get some education.

Coyne hopes government support is only a temporary fix. She keeps applying for jobs despite the hundreds of rejections and tries to keep alive her hopes that she can one day return to work and pay her friend a fair share of their living costs."I can curl up on the sofa and cry and pretend that it is going to get better but it is not going to go better unless I make it better."

I hear there are some farm jobs they could be doing, but maybe they feel the Mexican slaves should only fill that role.

Anticipated dumb rightwing response finally shows up.

Rightwingers like saying that 99ers are lazy people who either refuse to work or don't look hard enough but when someone puts in 1,862 applications which is more than most rightwingers have ever applied how can their stupid explanations be true? I believe their pundits have brainwashed them thoroughly.

Rightwingers like saying that 99ers are lazy people who either refuse to work or don't look hard enough but when someone puts in 1,862 applications which is more than most rightwingers have ever applied how can their stupid explanations be true? I believe their pundits have brainwashed them thoroughly.

So this person has put in 1,862 applications makes me wonder what has this administration done to make her chances better at finding work?

The left seemingly doesn't get we need job's and the only way to get job's is to stop demonizing and trying use taxes as a weapon against those who create the Job's. Why flail do you not understand this very simple concept? this person is the perfect illustration of how badly this administration has done to help our nation.

So this person has put in 1,862 applications makes me wonder what has this administration done to make her chances better at finding work?

The left seemingly doesn't get we need job's and the only way to get job's is to stop demonizing and trying use taxes as a weapon against those who create the Job's. Why flail do you not understand this very simple concept? this person is the perfect illustration of how badly this administration has done to help our nation.

Nice use of ad-hominem to blame the government for why people can't get hired.

The USA is traveling down the road the British Empire traveled roughly between 1901 and 1950.

Their version coupled free trade deindustrialized their nation, created entrenched and massive unemployment, just as our is doing now.

What is that former Empire upon which the sun never set, now?

It's a welfare state. PLUS, their wealthy class IS NOT as wealthy as they once were, either..
Range of net
estate (£)

£50,000
to
£100,000

£100,000
to
£200,000

£200,000
to
£300,000
£300,000
to
£500,000
£500,000
to
£1,000,000
£1,000,000
to
£2,000,000
Over

£2,000,000 Total

Total gross capital value Number (000s) .................................................................................total

3,954 ............2,160 ........4,281.....2,702....... 1,522..........770 ........202 .................91 .........15,680
151,842 2..... 15,606... 726,876... 7 23,680......616,990.... 542,218.. 292,919......... 504,731......3,774,861

Ironically, it looks like their incomes and wealth distribution is now flatter than ours.

Why?

Every income class is now less wealthy

The key being every class, in America its the Middle class and below that is becoming less wealthy.

Forum List

Back