Americans who hate Mexicans and hide behind bullshit arguments.

Are people really 'celebrating' the death of this young punk?...

Yes they are and they are the loudest. They become the face of the immigration fence battle. It sucks, but until the right, the left, cons and progressives learn to distance themselves from the fringe groups...

I will give the Democrats credit, they never embraced Code Pink or the anti-war nuts like the GOP embraces the right wing fringe groups.

3959405669_065de44610.jpg

This guy would'nt make it ten feet with that flag on his foot around me..... THATS A FACT JACK!!!

What a piece of shit!

what the bullshitposter didn't notice is some of the people in the photo look like they want to jump this guy and kick him...

but the shit head with the flag would probably have a few friends and the cops are near there to protect the dumb and dumber

Last edited:
You stoopid traitor age 15 is NOT a child and ANY Patriot is going tosmile at the death of an invader which this Mex was. Not a thing wrong with hating sworn enemies of one's Country.

For that matter you Love the Mex and Hate us Americans soooo very much? Perhaps you should go and live with them. I would be happy to buy you a oneway ticket to Mexico........IF they will take you as a legal resident and IF you will renounce your USA citizenship.

You stoopid traitor age 15 is NOT a child and ANY Patriot is going tosmile at the death of an invader which this Mex was. Not a thing wrong with hating sworn enemies of one's Country.

For that matter you Love the Mex and Hate us Americans soooo very much? Perhaps you should go and live with them. I would be happy to buy you a oneway ticket to Mexico........IF they will take you as a legal resident and IF you will renounce your USA citizenship.

Medication time.

one-flew-over-the-cuckoos-nest.jpg

Forum List

Back