Americans want simple answers and blame someone else

The voters want to blame their problems on someone else and want solutions that require them to do nothing based on the Trump and Sanders win.
Trump blames our problems on illegal immigrants, muslims and he will solve the economic problems by the US Government winning in economic negotiations with China and the world.
Sanders blames all of our problems on Wall Street and the solution is more taxes on business, rich people and more regulations.

How about the American people doing something to help themselves. It is a new global economy, new skills are needed.

Middle Class and Working CLass wage stagnation is, to a great extent, caused by outsourcing, the huge trade deficit and over supply of cheap Third World Labor in the US domestic market.

This is not "blaming someone else". This is dealing with the reality of the situation.
The voters want to blame their problems on someone else and want solutions that require them to do nothing based on the Trump and Sanders win.
Trump blames our problems on illegal immigrants, muslims and he will solve the economic problems by the US Government winning in economic negotiations with China and the world.
Sanders blames all of our problems on Wall Street and the solution is more taxes on business, rich people and more regulations.

How about the American people doing something to help themselves. It is a new global economy, new skills are needed.

Middle Class and Working CLass wage stagnation is, to a great extent, caused by outsourcing, the huge trade deficit and over supply of cheap Third World Labor in the US domestic market.

You are correct in your definition of the problem but:
Trump says the problem can by solved by closing the border, deporting illegal immigrants, get tough on Muslims and be tougher negotiators with China and other major economic powers.
Sanders says that getting tough with Wall Street will solve the problem.
None of that will solve:Middle Class and Working Class wage stagnation is, to a great extent, caused by outsourcing, the huge trade deficit and over supply of cheap Third World Labor in the US domestic market.

Deporting illegals reduces the supply of labor.

Restricting legal immigration reduces the supply of labor.

BOth of those would put upward pressure on wages.

Better trade policy with China can reduce the massive trade deficits we have now.

Either we export more to them, or we import less from them.

Either way this should put MORE work back in the US. Increasing demand for labor here.

The wage stagnation of the last 30 years is a result of government policy.

It is time to change those policies.

blame you say?? How about putting it on the republican moron who left the WH with 10% unemployment and stop blaming the guy who has been bailing us out ? Wages are going up finally after getting so many back working and most all other indicators are pointing in the right directions

By bailing out you mean made things 100 times worse

Not to necessarily wave Sanders' banner, but I believe he knows that almost all these jobs require at least two years of college, if not lots more. Hence, he would like to make college more accessible without burdening graduates with twenty years of debt for trying to ready themselves for the global economy.
I just paid a guy 7000 for putting in a new driveway Bet he didn't have or need a 2 or 4 year college

In m
blame you say?? How about putting it on the republican moron who left the WH with 10% unemployment and stop blaming the guy who has been bailing us out ? Wages are going up finally after getting so many back working and most all other indicators are pointing in the right directions

By bailing out you mean made things 100 times worse
in my short time here Mr Avatar I can't recall anyone being more wrong than you...if you want an argument call Janet Yellen who agrees with me

Forum List

Back