Americans waking up this morning are finding their flag poles with Mexican flags

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
03/29/06
Americans waking up this morning are finding
their flag poles with Mexican national flags
replacing the stars and strips

Sometime Saturday night, according to Chasewood North Community Board member Sue Miller, someone put a Mexican flag, like the one above left, on the complex's flagpole
TC Palm News:
The Stars and Stripes have been replaced by the Mexican flag at Chasewood North, and residents of the condominium community off Central Boulevard are puzzled as to who made the switch. "I woke up Sunday morning and looked up from my patio and then realized that the American flag wasn't on the flagpole," said Sue Miller a Chasewood North board member. "What captured my attention were the colors — at first I thought it was an Italian flag, but one of our residents said it was the Mexican flag.

It may be several weeks before the Stars and Stripes once again fly over Chasewood North, according to Miller, who at one time was the resident manager of the complex.
"We tried to get the flag down but couldn't, so we need to hire a company with a boom truck to get up there and replace the rope and put up the American flag," she said. "I would guesstimate that this would cost $500 or more to do."

http://friendsofdeserthotsprings.com/

well hopefully some of these people will continue to do this on their own property. it will significantly aid immigration in deporting them.

If I saw this happening, I'd call homeland security and ask them if they'd rather send an ambulance or a coroner.

:firing:

Nobody, but NOBODY places their greasy mitts on Old Glory without the proper respect, and any foreign flag put in its place will be considered an attempted invasion and will be pissed on, burned, and then put on display as a warning.

Forum List

Back