Americans suffering and all because of a promise he couldn't keep.

Americans suffering and all because of a promise he couldn't keep

. . . Sorry, no, Dummy, can we combine threads with Schumer blocks Coast Guard pay? The only mechanism at play here is the Left's desire to make Trump look bad, blame him for everything and hopefully get a lot of his supporters mad and cost him a lot of votes.

What Democrats STILL have not figured out is that Trump lives in the anti-matter universe where normal rules do not apply and everything works in reverse. Won't the Left be shell shocked when after the smoke clears, Trump looks good, Democrats are blamed and this whole thing not only gets the wall built, but gets Trump MORE support?!

Think I'm crazy? Just wait and see, cupcake.
Schumer ain't blocking sh!t!

This entire fiasco is being perpetrated on the American people because of a broke promise.

There isn't any other way around it.

First it was a gimmick.

Now it's a broken promise.

DxkYEidXgAANKul.jpg

What broke promise, you Dolt!
What gimmick, you liar?!
Trump isn't the one refusing to finance building a wall, your Nancy is!
Trump isn't the one refusing to build a wall, your Chuckie is!
You just can't stand the truth, can you?
Trump is getting ready to go around your bitches and build it himself using the military and a national emergency to stop the mass influx of your hoard of foreign pestilence.
Don't you even read the news?
Then after he's done spanking your asses, he'll look for a way to make Mexico reimburse us, as it's obvious we can't count on the Democrats for anything but shit.

Americans suffering and all because of a promise he couldn't keep

. . . Sorry, no, Dummy, can we combine threads with Schumer blocks Coast Guard pay? The only mechanism at play here is the Left's desire to make Trump look bad, blame him for everything and hopefully get a lot of his supporters mad and cost him a lot of votes.

What Democrats STILL have not figured out is that Trump lives in the anti-matter universe where normal rules do not apply and everything works in reverse. Won't the Left be shell shocked when after the smoke clears, Trump looks good, Democrats are blamed and this whole thing not only gets the wall built, but gets Trump MORE support?!

Think I'm crazy? Just wait and see, cupcake.
Schumer ain't blocking sh!t!

This entire fiasco is being perpetrated on the American people because of a broke promise.

There isn't any other way around it.

First it was a gimmick.

Now it's a broken promise.

DxkYEidXgAANKul.jpg

What broke promise, you Dolt!
What gimmick, you liar?!
Trump isn't the one refusing to finance building a wall, your Nancy is!
Trump isn't the one refusing to build a wall, your Chuckie is!
You just can't stand the truth, can you?
Trump is getting ready to go around your bitches and build it himself using the military and a national emergency to stop the mass influx of your hoard of foreign pestilence.
Don't you even read the news?
Then after he's done spanking your asses, he'll look for a way to make Mexico reimburse us, as it's obvious we can't count on the Democrats for anything but shit.
The determined ignorance from your kind can be very, very entertaining.

Trump promised MEXICO would pay for the wall.

BREAKING NEWS for the Trumpt@rds, they won't. And they said they NEVER will. NEVER.

Only an idiot would think Trump could make Mexico pay for something that cost billions and is nonsense.

The wall was a gimmick Trump staffers came up with to help Trump remember to talk about immigration. They already admitted it.

DxkYEidXgAANKul.jpg

So no more playing the t@rd. While it is entertaining, it's not clever and for those who know you, it has to be embarrassing.

Sorry.

What kind is that?

I'm sorry, has some date or deadline passed? All we need is to pass tariffs or some such thing on our trade with Mexico, which they absolutely need. But whose job is that? Congresses!

I'll take the wall. Then we can worry about getting Mexico to foot the bill. For every billion we spend on the wall, we save 7 billion in illegal alien processing and related expenses. On that basis alone we can't afford NOT to build the wall!

The wall is like a front door on your house; sure it may cost a few hundred dollars to put it on, but it will save you thousands of dollars in heating bills.

What kind is that?

I'm sorry, has some date or deadline passed? All we need is to pass tariffs or some such thing on our trade with Mexico, which they absolutely need. But whose job is that? Congresses!

I'll take the wall. Then we can worry about getting Mexico to foot the bill. For every billion we spend on the wall, we save 7 billion in illegal alien processing and related expenses. On that basis alone we can't afford NOT to build the wall!

The wall is like a front door on your house; sure it may cost a few hundred dollars to put it on, but it will save you thousands of dollars in heating bills.
Where did you pull your numbers from?

Cuz they stink.

What kind is that?

Cuz they stink.

Really? It stinks to not get the desired outcome? Yes, it really stinks for you. I've heard quotes of illegals costing this country as much as 146 billion---- ---- ---- A YEAR.

This one unbiased report shows they cost the state of California 25 billion a year alone. And their results show a national cost of 135 billion. Simple math would suggest that if you divide those billions by the est. cost of building the wall, it goes in SEVEN TIMES. Assuming a linear relationship between the amount of wall completed to the reduction in illegal costs, by the time we get less than HALF the wall built, its effects would have saved us the cost of building the entire thing! IN JUST THAT YEAR ALONE.

Every year after that, we net a 135-146 billion a year GAIN. In one decade, the wall will have saved us 1.3 TRILLION dollars. That is what Nancy has been fighting against!

Illegal Immigration Costs California Taxpayers More Than $25 Billion a Year, Finds FAIR | Federation for American Immigration Reform

The Cost of Illegal Immigration to US Taxpayers | FAIR

He could just as well have shut down the government when the Republicans held the House. Many of them would have bend over for him.

What kind is that?

Cuz they stink.

Really? It stinks to not get the desired outcome? Yes, it really stinks for you. I've heard quotes of illegals costing this country as much as 146 billion---- ---- ---- A YEAR.

This one unbiased report shows they cost the state of California 25 billion a year alone. And their results show a national cost of 135 billion. Simple math would suggest that if you divide those billions by the est. cost of building the wall, it goes in SEVEN TIMES. Assuming a linear relationship between the amount of wall completed to the reduction in illegal costs, by the time we get less than HALF the wall built, its effects would have saved us the cost of building the entire thing! IN JUST THAT YEAR ALONE.

Every year after that, we net a 135-146 billion a year GAIN. In one decade, the wall will have saved us 1.3 TRILLION dollars. That is what Nancy has been fighting against!

Illegal Immigration Costs California Taxpayers More Than $25 Billion a Year, Finds FAIR | Federation for American Immigration Reform

The Cost of Illegal Immigration to US Taxpayers | FAIR

This probably one of the top 5 dumbest post I ever encountered here when it comes to this Trump wall.

Your numbers are accurate. But those billion $s you mentioned are the cost of illegals that are already here inside this country.
So how the hell that stupid wall will change any of that?

Forum List

Back