Americans so dumb Home Deport making tutorials on "how to hammer a nail"

I'll say it again. All schools should teach in english (except foreign language classes) and if some muslim mongrel is left behind, then tough.
------------------------------------------------- yeah well , tell that to the mexican loving 'bush' and other diversity loving families both dem and rino Shoots .

Repression leads to revolution. Had you hammer heads paid attention while we tax payers provided your educational n, perhaps that lesson would have been learned.

But there are other ways to learn lessons. Repeat the disastrous history of Right Wing repression. You'll be as popular as David Duke in no time!

how to lay ceramic tile. OK it was more complex than driving a nail, anyway, I went home and tiled the basement bathroom floor. It came out OK for a beginner
I built a family room , bath, laundry and "twin" bedroom in my basement and had to look in a book to learn how to assemble and construct a comer stud of 2 x 4s.

What do you expect? Our schools spend all their time and money teaching foreigners how to speak english.

Home Depot Panics Over Millennials; Forced To Host Tutorials On Using Tape Measures, Hammering Nails

oct 10 2017 As wall street analysts celebrate the coming of age of the millennial generation, a group of young people who were supposed to lead another revolutionary wave of consumerism if only they could work long enough to escape their parents' basement, retailers like Home Depot are panicked about selling into what will soon be America's largest demographic...but not for the reasons you might think.

While avocado resellers like Whole Foods only have to worry about creating a catchy advertising campaign to attract millennials, Home Depot is in full-on panic mode after realizing that an entire generation of Americans have absolutely no clue how to use their products. As the Wall Street Journal points out, the company has been forced to spend millions to create video tutorials and host in-store classes on how to do everything from using a tape measure to mopping a floor and hammering a nail.

Do YOU know the proper way to hammer a nail? Or brad? Or spike?

If so, where or how did you learn?

Forum List

Back