Americans seem as truly happy Lab Rats when it comes to GMO's

Another hater of science...Even if it fed billions of people you'd be against it.
Fuel corn isn't feeding anyone. It merely lines the pockets of a few ignorant greedy bastards that could give a shit whether or not they are killing others or making others sick. It sucks up tax dollars for a few and leaves nothing but misery for the poor and unsupecting.

Pesticide content found in mothers milk in Sirsa (India)

I ain't heard about any studies here in the news to see how many children are being infiltrated with Glysophate locally. I do wonder still here locally though about the water as I see so many young'ns with those flabby innertubes around their stomachs, so many folks with diabetes and all the cancer around here.
One it's in India so who cares? And two, we have bigger problems right now.

Another hater of science...Even if it fed billions of people you'd be against it.
Fuel corn isn't feeding anyone. It merely lines the pockets of a few ignorant greedy bastards that could give a shit whether or not they are killing others or making others sick. It sucks up tax dollars for a few and leaves nothing but misery for the poor and unsupecting.
It's in India, it's a non issue.

I ain't heard about any studies here in the news to see how many children are being infiltrated with Glysophate locally. I do wonder still here locally though about the water as I see so many young'ns with those flabby innertubes around their stomachs, so many folks with diabetes and all the cancer around here.

What I find hilarious is the marijuana that these anti GMO folks smoke is one of the most well known GMO's ever developed. This ain't the weed you smoked back in the 60's Dorothy. The potency is orders of magnitude greater and you can think your little horticulturalists who have been developing it into the powerful drug it is now....

Nice chart and information from the Dept of health NY for those who may be interested. From
Preparing Your Drinking Water Annual Water Quality Report Guidance for Water Suppliers
Contaminant Units MCL MCLG Sources in Drinking Water Health Effects Language
Microbiological Contaminants

Total Coliform Bacteria n/a1 Any positive sample2 0 Naturally present in the environment. Coliforms are bacteria that are naturally present in the environment and are used as an indicator that other, potentially-harmful, bacteria may be present. Coliforms were found in more samples than allowed and this was a warning of potential problems.
E. Coli n/a Any positive sample3 0 Human and animal fecal waste. E. coli are bacteria whose presence indicates that the water may be contaminated with human or animal wastes. Microbes in these wastes can cause short-term effects, such as diarrhea, cramps, nausea, headaches, or other symptoms. They may pose a special health risk for infants, young children, and people with severely compromised immune systems.
Fecal Indicators
(enterococci or coliphage)
n/a Any positive sample 0 Human and animal fecal waste. Fecal indicators are microbes whose presence indicates that the water may be contaminated with human or animal wastes. Microbes in these wastes can cause short-term effects, such as diarrhea, cramps, nausea, headaches, or other symptoms. They may pose a special health risk for infants, young children, some of the elderly, and people with severely compromised immune systems.
Turbidity (for systems that must install filtration but have not – include the highest monthly average for the entry point). NTU4 1 NTU5 N/A Soil Runoff. Turbidity has no health effects. However, turbidity can interfere with disinfection and provide a medium for microbial growth. Turbidity may indicate the presence of disease-causing organisms. These organisms include bacteria, viruses, and parasites that can cause symptoms such as nausea, cramps, diarrhea, and associated headaches. Please pay special attention to the additional statement in this document regarding Cryptosporidium.
Turbidity (for systems that have met the criteria for avoiding filtration – include the highest single measurement found at the entry point during the year). NTU 5NTU6 N/A Soil Runoff. Turbidity has no health effects. However, turbidity can interfere with disinfection and provide a medium for microbial growth. Turbidity may indicate the presence of disease-causing organisms. These organisms include bacteria, viruses, and parasites that can cause symptoms such as nausea, cramps, diarrhea, and associated headaches. Please pay special attention to the additional statement in this document regarding Cryptosporidium.

EDITED FOR LENGTH.

Last edited by a moderator:

Given what most people eat, worrying about GMOs or even pesticides is moot. No such thing as a healthy donut. :)

What I find hilarious is the marijuana that these anti GMO folks smoke is one of the most well known GMO's ever developed. This ain't the weed you smoked back in the 60's Dorothy. The potency is orders of magnitude greater and you can think your little horticulturalists who have been developing it into the powerful drug it is now....
MJ is not a drug, it's a natural plant, not chemically changed by humans...And in the 1960's there was primo bud that would kick your ass...

MJ is not a drug, it's a natural plant, not chemically changed by humans...And in the 1960's there was primo bud that would kick your ass...

And it is ingested, making your comment irrelevant.

You are an idiot. Corn Ethanol saves us from the toxic Lead & MTBE that Big Oil had to use to replace Ethanol that is necessary to increases octane of gasoline so it can run efficiently in an engine. The greedy assholes passed Prohibition to ban Ethanol to make themselves rich. They falsified testing saying Lead in gasoline was safe as they poisoned the population, lowering our IQ & making us more violent. They branded their Lead Gasoline as "Ethyl Gasoline" to fool us into believing is was blended with Ethanol instead of Lead.

You are an idiot. Corn Ethanol saves us from the toxic Lead & MTBE that Big Oil had to use to replace Ethanol that is necessary to increases octane of gasoline so it can run efficiently in an engine. The greedy assholes passed Prohibition to ban Ethanol to make themselves rich. They falsified testing saying Lead in gasoline was safe as they poisoned the population, lowering our IQ & making us more violent. They branded their Lead Gasoline as "Ethyl Gasoline" to fool us into believing is was blended with Ethanol instead of Lead.
You were fooled and I am an idiot, tell me it ain't so. My tap water is poisoned from farm runoff and my 100 year old well is contaminated with asphalt paving runoff and any chemicals that travel in the substrata. Neither is fit for human or animals. So kiss your own.....

Ethanol is a waste. Modern engines when they are properly maintained produce no pollutants other than a trace of carbon monoxide, and that rarely. Ethanol additives reduce the overall efficiency of the fuel which means you have to burn more of it which negates the whole goal.

Far better to feed people than cars don't you think?

Ethanol is a waste. Modern engines when they are properly maintained produce no pollutants other than a trace of carbon monoxide, and that rarely. Ethanol additives reduce the overall efficiency of the fuel which means you have to burn more of it which negates the whole goal.

You are regurgitating pure propaganda. Without additives like Ethanol, your engine will self-distruct from PING that also reduces mileage, varnish clogged fuel system, leaving water in tank destrying fuel pumps, tanks, lines, filters & injectors. You were lucky to get an engine to run 50k miles prior to Ethanol & MTBE. Now 300k miles is nothing, the car fails before the engines now days.

You are regurgitating pure propaganda. Without additives like Ethanol, your engine will self-distruct from PING that also reduces mileage, varnish clogged fuel system, leaving water in tank destrying fuel pumps, tanks, lines, filters & injectors. You were lucky to get an engine to run 50k miles prior to Ethanol & MTBE. Now 300k miles is nothing, the car fails before the engines now days.

Really? It will? No my friend it is you who regurgitate propaganda. I used to run my car on aviation gas. No additives. LOTS more power. And I put well over 200,000 miles on that car. I still have the engine BTW, it is a backup generator for my house now. I had a Dodge panel van with the slant six in it and that had over 500,000 miles put on it before any of your BS additives.

You're simply wrong. You're just not old enough to know any better.

Forum List

Back