Americans say always we're the best so i have Question from England...?

MisterX

Rookie
Jul 22, 2010
why did you morons walk 200 years in our chains?

NEVER FORGET WE'RE THE POWER YOU'RE THE SLAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS THE QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the queen

Attachments

• $Fuck_the_queen.JPG
    $Fuck_the_queen.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 91
Go masturbate to your picture of your jug eared, horse faced future king that you give a big sloppy kiss every night before your mommy tucks you in.

Only a fucking moron would respect a guy who wants to be a tampon.

NEVER FORGET WE'RE THE POWER YOU'RE THE SLAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS THE QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Islam is only a few years from completely taking over your once beautiful country. Only the soccer hooligans can save you now and it appears there aren't enough of them.

Well feel free to c'mon back over and try and tell us that face to face. I'm sure we could hand you out another ass kickin'... BOY.

Well feel free to c'mon back over and try and tell us that face to face. I'm sure we could hand you out another ass kickin'... BOY.

England is our Ally.

It is a proud country with a glorious history worthy of respect.......until now.

Now it gets buttfucked by Islam.

Islamofascists the clearly defined arseholes of the World.

Last edited:

England is our Ally.

It is a proud country with a glorious history worthy of respect.......until now.

Now it gets buttfucked by Islam.

Islamofascists the clearly defined arseholes of the World.

Which is what makes it unworthy of respect. England is getting ass raped by Islam and all the PC drones do is lube their bungholes and bend over. Pussies. Letting thousands of years of history get wiped away.

NEVER FORGET WE'RE THE POWER YOU'RE THE SLAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS THE QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Islam is only a few years from completely taking over your once beautiful country. Only the soccer hooligans can save you now and it appears there aren't enough of them.

Then we'll be just like you guys!
So did the soccer hooligans save you?

The sun never sets on the British Empire.

Well, it used to never set. Now you've got, what, the home island and a handful of other small islands?

So, okay, thanks for Monty Python. Enjoy your decent into obscurity. Don't forget to write, and stop using S's where you should be using Z's!

Well, it used to never set. Now you've got, what, the home island and a handful of other small islands?

So, okay, thanks for Monty Python. Enjoy your decent into obscurity. Don't forget to write, and stop using S's where you should be using Z's!

On the other hand, before handing out advice about "Ss" I suggest you use one to correct your post.

On the other hand, before handing out advice about "Ss" I suggest you use one to correct your post.
Ha! Busted! Good catch. +rep for that. :lol:

England is not worth saving from being the ankle grabbers for their Muslim daddy. Shit don't even send them dentist.

Forum List

Back