Americans Never Give Up Your Guns

I'm all for the constitution and the way our founding fathers intended us to embrace the 2nd amendment.

So I fully support every Americans right to own a gun......as long as it's a musket like they had when the constitution was ratified.

I'm all for the constitution and the way our founding fathers intended us to embrace the 2nd amendment.

So I fully support every Americans right to own a gun......as long as it's a musket like they had when the constitution was ratified.

Maybe you'd like to give up your other rights given to you at the same time as muskets.

:cool:

Pretending you will point you guns at American citizens for your failure to achieve your goals will end in your self distruction

Maybe you'd like to give up your other rights given to you at the same time as muskets.

Which rights are those? I am advocating support of the constitution as our founding fathers intended.

Which rights are those? I am advocating support of the constitution as our founding fathers intended.

If you can show me where they said only muskets...then we are in agreement.

Dear idiot, which guns did the founders KNOW about when they wrote the clause

Man am I glad I got back to this thread to hear a boxer dog go;

WAH don't take my guns. WAHWAH don't take my guns. WAH WAH I need my guns. WAH WHAY I got my guns. WAHWHA you can't take my guns.

Yes sir, you fuking fun gun nuts are the best.

You are welcome for the bump. Couldn't let anyone miss the astute observations being made by the gun nuts...........again.

WAH WAH WAH don't take my guns.

You fukers are crazy.

Man am I glad I got back to this thread to hear a boxer dog go;

WAH don't take my guns. WAHWAH don't take my guns. WAH WAH I need my guns. WAH WHAY I got my guns. WAHWHA you can't take my guns.

Yes sir, you fuking fun gun nuts are the best.

You are welcome for the bump. Couldn't let anyone miss the astute observations being made by the gun nuts...........again.

WAH WAH WAH don't take my guns.

You fukers are crazy.

Well that settles it folks with an enightening and convincing reply from Skippy we all better line up and surrender "them dar" guns. Well written.

:lol::badgrin::lol:

Missed the whole point of giving a perspective from Pravda.

"Couldn't let anyone miss the astute observations being made by the gun nuts...........again."

They may be looking at the observations but hysterical reading your reply. :razz::tongue:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back