americans leaving nazi germany america at astounding rate

TODAYonline | Technology | Apple's Steve Wozniak: I want to become Australian

LONDON - Steve Wozniak, who co-founded Apple with the late Steve Jobs, revealed his fondness for Australia and said he hopes to become a citizen.

"I actually like this country and want to become a citizen," he told the Australian Financial Review, saying he was particularly impressed with plans to roll out a national broadband network across the country.

glenn_beck_fox.jpg

What a crock....... My son who lives in Germany (Because he went there to get married to a German girl) will tell you first it took him 2 years to find a Job through a Temp Agency, then his takehome pay is just barley over half his salary, due to all the various taxes. Cigarettes cost him about $7 a pack. Gas is double what it is in the sates. yet he gets paid more? That's funny.......

What a crock....... My son who lives in Germany (Because he went there to get married to a German girl) will tell you first it took him 2 years to find a Job through a Temp Agency, then his takehome pay is just barley over half his salary, due to all the various taxes. Cigarettes cost him about $7 a pack. Gas is double what it is in the sates. yet he gets paid more? That's funny.......

Despite what you say, I understand Germany is much more preferable to the United States when it comes to employment, health care, and quality of life. I know a couple of guys that served there when they were in the military; one has already moved there, and the other plans to.

Hell, ya, the U.S. No vacation, unaffordable health care, falling wages, no labor union protection for workers, college loan debt, and the promise of unemployment. Who could ask for more? LOL

Despite what you say, I understand Germany is much more preferable to the United States when it comes to employment, health care, and quality of life. I know a couple of guys that served there when they were in the military; one has already moved there, and the other plans to.

Hell, ya, the U.S. No vacation, unaffordable health care, falling wages, no labor union protection for workers, college loan debt, and the promise of unemployment. Who could ask for more? LOL

Well, sounds like you really prepared yourself for life.

Forum List

Back