Americans held hostage by reich wing terrorist

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
AMERICANS HELD HOSTAGE BY REICH WING TERRORIST

And Obama caved and paid the ransom for the release for the unemployed and the middle class tax payers. Paid the ransom in favor of the wealthiest Americans and corporations that send jobs to China, India, Mexico, etc. Trump, Gates do not need tax cuts to create job here and corporations do not need tax cuts to create jobs over seas. I thought we did not negotiate with terrorist?

Obama is a hero and the Reich wing FOX & FRIENDS are gloating that the republicans “won” and is finding a way to blame Obama for breaking a campaign promise and applauding the Reich wing terrorist “they got what they wanted” as the expense of the poor who will hurt from billions added to the deficit and extreme budget cuts to pay for the ransom that will hurt the poorest Americans.

Obama is an American hero and paid the ultimate price that may well affect him in 2012 and that is a sacrifice and that is what heroes do.

The Reich won and as usually the Americans lost. This was not a “deal” but blackmail.

LOL, good grief,
Obama is an American hero and paid the ultimate price that may well affect him in 2012 and that is a sacrifice and that is what heroes do.

The Reich won and as usually the Americans lost. This was not a “deal” but blackmail.

Notice how it doesn't say, THE AMERCIAN PEOPLE WON.

Oh no, it's all about THE OBAMA and how HE LOST, and now the right wings are Reich wing TERRORIST. how bout that one folks.

what a bunch of shit.:lol:

Last edited:

And Obama caved and paid the ransom for the release for the unemployed and the middle class tax payers. Paid the ransom in favor of the wealthiest Americans and corporations that send jobs to China, India, Mexico, etc. Trump, Gates do not need tax cuts to create job here and corporations do not need tax cuts to create jobs over seas. I thought we did not negotiate with terrorist?

Obama is a hero and the Reich wing FOX & FRIENDS are gloating that the republicans “won” and is finding a way to blame Obama for breaking a campaign promise and applauding the Reich wing terrorist “they got what they wanted” as the expense of the poor who will hurt from billions added to the deficit and extreme budget cuts to pay for the ransom that will hurt the poorest Americans.

:eusa_eh:Just because Obama made an announcement...it doesn't mean he's going through with it.

Btw....notice how the Middle-class tax cuts Obama and the left claim never existed miraculously appeared in this deal. Kind of puts the lie to all of that class-warfare rhetoric, doesn't it?

Personally I don't think folks like you know when you're being given a gift. Instead you think it's a disgrace.

Go ahead and go back to all of the sheeple in your herd now....shooo.

I think it's odd how Obama never seems to address the American people without "lecturing" the masses. Every time he speaks, it's like he's chewing your ass instead of leading. If you look up "Ass Clown" in the dictionary, you will see his picture there along with the meaning of the word.

I think it's odd how Obama never seems to address the American people without "lecturing" the masses. Every time he speaks, it's like he's chewing your ass instead of leading. If you look up "Ass Clown" in the dictionary, you will see his picture there along with the meaning of the word.

Exactly.
This speech was CLEARLY directed as an act of appeasement for the Democrats, not the Republicans.
It was to posture himself as to portray the Republicans as mean people that "made me do it".

I was beside myself he did this, once again his advisers should be fired. He gained NOTHING by this speech.
The net result:
1) He royally pissed off the Democrats for coming out with this before the caucus met.
2) he royally pissed off the Republicans for lambasting them.

This was a really, really dumb move.

Exactly.
This speech was CLEARLY directed as an act of appeasement for the Democrats, not the Republicans.
It was to posture himself as to portray the Republicans as mean people that "made me do it".

I was beside myself he did this, once again his advisers should be fired. He gained NOTHING by this speech.
The net result:
1) He royally pissed off the Democrats for coming out with this before the caucus met.

it's always about him...

Take your black Nazi boot and shove it squarely up your Nazi ass.

None of this is about HIM. Everything he has done since taking office has been about the people. He caved for the unemployed and the middle class tax payers.
Take the blind folds off and see and make sense of it all. He had not choice. It was "damned if he do and damned if he don't"

Friggen MAKE me laugh. Everything he's done is FOR THE PEOPLE ...

THAT we friggen people...WHO WORK... GET TO PAY FOR.

None of this is about HIM. Everything he has done since taking office has been about the people. He caved for the unemployed and the middle class tax payers.
Take the blind folds off and see and make sense of it all. He had not choice. It was "damned if he do and damned if he don't"

Everything he's done is about "HIS" people. Not the rest of us.

He doesn't care about what his actions will and have done to us. He's just interested in shoring up his base.

However this deal only got people sniping at him from both sides. It doesn't solve anything. It just pushes it two years down the road.

Synonyms, Thesaurus & Antonyms of 'hostage' Princeton's WordNet

1. (noun) hostage, surety
a prisoner who is held by one party to insure that another party will meet specified terms
Synonyms: security, warrantor, hostage, warranter, guarantor, surety

hostage Synonym

Republicans are perfectly willing to see millions of Americans go without even an unemployment check for Christmas. Obama wasn't willing to see millions of Americans suffer to give a few more bucks to people who already have millions or billions of dollars.

The Republican base would have suffered just as much as Democrats, but they're just too damn stupid to see it. Seriously, who could be on the side of people who already have millions who are willing to let millions of Americans suffer so they could get another 0.0000001% of what they already own?

I can't believe these people are still attacking Obama. He's wasn't willing to let Americans, and I'm talking millions of Americans, suffer. He couldn't do it. Republicans can. In fact, they look for the chance to do it again. Actions speak louder than words. Republicans have got to stop whining when it is they who are causing problems.

Last edited by a moderator:

:eusa_eh:Just because Obama made an announcement...it doesn't mean he's going through with it.

Btw....notice how the Middle-class tax cuts Obama and the left claim never existed miraculously appeared in this deal. Kind of puts the lie to all of that class-warfare rhetoric, doesn't it?

Personally I don't think folks like you know when you're being given a gift. Instead you think it's a disgrace.

Go ahead and go back to all of the sheeple in your herd now....shooo.

Huh? The additional tax cuts for middle class, such as breaks on student loans, business investment writeoffs, etc., were all in the stimulus bill and will now be extended in this new bill. I presume that's what you meant? Whoever said they "never existed"??

Robert Reich is holding the country hostage?

Who knew the little squirt was so aggressive?

I don't know what you've been watching, but he was angrier than I've ever seen him at that press conference. Usually, I'm upset that he DOESN'T get more pissed off. In fact, the media was abuzz thereafter and all day today talking about how Obama is finally showing some balls. I also don't know what type of demeanor you think a President of the United States should have. Should he clown around with the folks he's addressing? Tell a few intro jokes? "On the way here today..."

Jeezus, bitch about something of substance, would ya? Oh wait. He didn't use a teleprompter either day, and you people didn't have THAT to yuck it up over. So you had to say something. Gotcha.

Exactly.

The net result:

You need to rewind the press conference, then, and listen to his response to the last question. He was equally angry with BOTH Republicans and Democrats. The rest of the world saw that, how come you didn't?

Have your taxes been raised since Obama took office? No. And now they won't be as of January 1st either. So stuff it, fool.

Ah how cute, the OBAMA WAS ANGRY he had to COMPROMISE on something.

what, no more telling the Republicans to get to the back of the bus?

The PEOPLE SPOKE this last election by electing Republicans in historic numbers for a MIDTERM election and it was telling THE OBAMA and his COMRADES in arms...
WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF HIS "VISIONS" HE HAS FOR US.

so he should take the hint, and go sit in the back of the BUS.

Everything he's done is about "HIS" people. Not the rest of us.

He doesn't care about what his actions will and have done to us. He's just interested in shoring up his base.

However this deal only got people sniping at him from both sides. It doesn't solve anything. It just pushes it two years down the road.

Well if his intent was to "shore up his base" and if that "base" is the liberal base, he sure did a bangup job of alienating them. Did you even WATCH any of this as it went down? I do believe I've ventured into a thread where everyone must have been dozing or still drunk from the weekend or something and now that the fun's over, they want to play with half a deck.

Have your taxes been raised since Obama took office? No. And now they won't be as of January 1st either. So stuff it, fool.

oh really,
what the hell do you call, a 60cnt tax on A PACK of cigarettes, the new taxes, or as the Commies on the hill likes to call, FEES, coming with OBAMACARE..
please don't blow smoke up our asses

Inflation is a pernicious "tax". Given the way the Fed is monetizing the debt via QE, oil and other commodity prices are inflating. Food prices have jumped; so has gasoline.

So even if income tax rates go up, real disposable income is shrinking do to inflation.

Forum List

Back