Americans have Health Care thanks to Obamacare

and the freeloaders will be paying for it like everyone else.

Actually, I don't have healthcare. And I don't want it. What I would have to pay for my work provided health insurance is not worth what little it would offer me in the first place. Having health insurance won't do anything for me. I still won't be able to afford the doctor bills of a major accident. So all Obamacare is going to do is cost me money, for which I will get absolutely nothing.

In 2014 I am told I no longer have health care INSURANCE provided to me by my company, I am on my own. So I will get to pay for my insurance and that of some one else, seems fair they get to share in my earnings.

Bottom line, people could always get health care insurance. People always could get health care. But going just by MY experience, I will be losing health care insurance. Unless I buy it which I always could without Obamatax.

No they won't, asshole. The whole point of Obamacare is to give more freeloaders access to healthcare at taxpayer expense.

No they won't, asshole. The whole point of Obamacare is to give more freeloaders access to healthcare at taxpayer expense.

the mandate is for the freeloaders to choose.

:eusa_whistle:

the mandate is for the freeloaders to choose.

:eusa_whistle:

Wait your forcing them to choose? Isnt coersion the opposite of choice? What if they dont want health insurance?

Forum List

Back