Americans have been fooled by the media,the NFL is not the one suffering badly,its baseball

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Dont get me wrong,the NFL has its problems with viewership,that cant be debated. But they dont come anywhere close to the problems baseball is having of being a sport fans will continue to watch and show up to games. No surprise in the least.This generations fans have access to all home games all year long though cable and are able to tune into them with smart phones

Not to mention back in my heyday in the 70's,it was a major thing all year long to get excited about your baseball team and to listen to them on the radio since back then,you had the game of the week on every saturday afternoon and that was IT.

Except for people who had cable and could see the cubs and braves of course.the game of the week meant something back then.I got excited on saturday mornings to tune in to THIS WEEK IN BASEBALL. This generations fans cant sit though a baseball game as we did,they have gotten longer but more importantly,with the way baseball is now how players jump form one team to another so quickly and the major market teams have such an advantage over the small market teams because of this,does this REALLY surprise anyone that baseball is dying?:rolleyes:

The owners ruined the game by paying them so much money like they do.

NFL certainly has its issues, but Major League Baseball is the one that’s truly suffering

Baseball sold out to the statistical GEEKS

The fans don’t like it

I stand with the kneelers and I also love it when the Lions beat the Packers.

Greed .. Greed .. Greed has ruined professional sports plus loyalty to the fans and their team has died.

Sports placate no nothing fans and give them what they want to see

Baseball gives them homeruns and strikeouts
Football gives them passing, passing and more passing
Basketball gives dunks and threes

1185906_10151699754719123_1239353308_n.jpg

and for fascist liberal Democraptic mobs..

11063635_10204541453476412_5989068899810593492_n.jpg

Last edited:
The unions destroyed baseball.

After the last strike, it all was reshaped with the rich teams and poor teams. The poor teams need not even show up to play.

This movie is based upon a real story and pretty much sums the problem up.

So who wants to go see a rich team beat up on a poor team? What is worse is, who wants to go see to bad poor teams play each other?

Occasionally you have two rich teams go at each other, like the Red Sox and Yankees. Sure, they get lots of attention, but what about the rest of the country? They no longer care.

And its the same thing year after year after year after year after year...........................................

The sad part is though, even though a poor team like the A's found a way to make the playoffs, they have no hope in competing in the playoffs once they make it.

The unions destroyed baseball.

After the last strike, it all was reshaped with the rich teams and poor teams. The poor teams need not even show up to play.

This movie is based upon a real story and pretty much sums the problem up.

So who wants to go see a rich team beat up on a poor team? What is worse is, who wants to go see to bad poor teams play each other?

Occasionally you have two rich teams go at each other, like the Red Sox and Yankees. Sure, they get lots of attention, but what about the rest of the country? They no longer care.

And its the same thing year after year after year after year after year...........................................

The sad part is though, even though a poor team like the A's found a way to make the playoffs, they have no hope in competing in the playoffs once they make it.

Baseball always had rich teams and poor teams

How do you think the Yankees won every year?

While some teams are bathing in red ink, MLB is overall doing fine.

We are currently in one of the periodic times when it appears that arrogant rich bastards are buying championships simply by gobbling up expensive free agents, and damn the expense!

The best thing that could happen for MLB this year would be for Milwaukee to win the WS. It could happen.

For fans outside the Northeast, we were mostly rooting for some way that both Boston and the Yankees could lose that series. But alas, the rules don't work that way. Go Astros!

While some teams are bathing in red ink, MLB is overall doing fine.

We are currently in one of the periodic times when it appears that arrogant rich bastards are buying championships simply by gobbling up expensive free agents, and damn the expense!

The best thing that could happen for MLB this year would be for Milwaukee to win the WS. It could happen.

For fans outside the Northeast, we were mostly rooting for some way that both Boston and the Yankees could lose that series. But alas, the rules don't work that way. Go Astros!
Houston won the WS last year after close to a decade of 100 losses
KC won the same way
Milwaukee is a small market team

I don’t see the Yanks, Dodgers and Sox winning very often

Too bad your posts on Hitlery are not well thought out like this one always consisting of nothing but asinine ramblings when you kiss the warmongers ass and uhh,you really do have reading comprehension problems for sure,this thread is CLEARLY about baseball,not football.:cuckoo:

baseball they are not kneeeling so your point it? as usual,you have none.:rolleyes:

Dont get me wrong,the NFL has its problems with viewership,that cant be debated. But they dont come anywhere close to the problems baseball is having of being a sport fans will continue to watch and show up to games. No surprise in the least.This generations fans have access to all home games all year long though cable and are able to tune into them with smart phones

Not to mention back in my heyday in the 70's,it was a major thing all year long to get excited about your baseball team and to listen to them on the radio since back then,you had the game of the week on every saturday afternoon and that was IT.

Except for people who had cable and could see the cubs and braves of course.the game of the week meant something back then.I got excited on saturday mornings to tune in to THIS WEEK IN BASEBALL. This generations fans cant sit though a baseball game as we did,they have gotten longer but more importantly,with the way baseball is now how players jump form one team to another so quickly and the major market teams have such an advantage over the small market teams because of this,does this REALLY surprise anyone that baseball is dying?:rolleyes:

The owners ruined the game by paying them so much money like they do.

NFL certainly has its issues, but Major League Baseball is the one that’s truly suffering
MLB problem is that no one watches after the Yankees are eliminated

New Topics

Forum List

Back