Americans HATE What Obama And Hillary Did In Regards To Russia....

Trump himself pays for polls. Everyone does.
SO? I am sorry I offended you sensitive, fragile nature, snowflake. I just pointed out factually how easily polls can be manipulated, which is why I personally don't put much stock into them. You do? Good for you.

No need to personally attack me because I don't agree with you, oh 'tolerant one'. :p
what you claimed is you know much about how polling is done. I call your bluff

polls are not easily manipulated. analysis can be spin. polls that have ulterior or dishonest intent (like push polls) are not manipulated. they set out with a purpose - they are designed.

you're another dope that has no clue what polling is and isn't

The Russians were seriously afraid of Hillary winning, so they went all out for Trump.
Speaking of 'clueless'. You SERIOUSLY have no idea how 'Counter-Intelligence Ops' work, that is obvious.

Putin and the Russians did not give a DAMN who won. Their goal, the goal of a 'Counter-Intelligence Op' is to create division and chaos, to undermine the legitimacy of individuals and governments. That's what they did.

Evidence shows Russia ran a military-style Op using Social media to SUCCESSFULLY get snowflakes like you to organize and actually march for them.

Evidence shows Russia successfully paid willing liberal groups like Antifa, BLM, and the Black Fist to spread racial division and violence.

Evidence shows the Russians acquired access to the DNC and Hillary's e-mails and exposed the FACT that she and the DNC manipulated the 2016 election by rigging primaries, cheating in debates, and engaging in election fraud...as well as violating both election and campaign finance laws.
- WHY would they do this? To Help Trump? HELL NO! They, like everyone else, expected Hillary to WIN! By releasing all of this information, though, they have just created an argument for the other side to do what Democrats are doing now - to claim that the winner, Hillary, is an 'illegitimate President who rigged and cheated her way into the WH'. The SEED was planted just in case she won.

They have done the same thing with Trump, although Obama and his exposed Conspiratorial administration made it easy for Putin's pals by running their own 'Counter-Intelligence Op' (Strzok's specialty) against Trump to make him look like an 'illegitimate President who won because of illegal Russian Collusion'.

DIVISION - Check

CHAOS - Check

No mater who wins, a divided nation over the legitimacy of the win - Check

Putin hates the US every bit as much as Iran, North Korea, China, etc...he's no one's friend. The fact that snowflakes like you can't wrap your head around an enemy 'Counter-Intelligence Op' designed to bring the US govt to a grinding halt because of massive internal bickering and division is a testament to how partisan this nation has become, how much the 2 sides hate each other so much that they can't actually see who is really playing them.

To claim the EX-KGB master is as simple and simple-minded enough to simply pick one favorite US candidate over another and work to help them win is an insult to his intelligence, to his KGB Background, and to his master plan / design to twist the US like a ringer, getting it fighting amongst itself.

Putin is old school and he remembers the quote / 'prophecy' - 'No outside nation will ever bring down the United States, It will topple from within.'

THAT is what this has been all about.

Time to see the FOREST, not miss the forest for the trees.

The Russians were seriously afraid of Hillary winning, so they went all out for Trump.
Speaking of 'clueless'. You SERIOUSLY have no idea how 'Counter-Intelligence Ops' work, that is obvious.

You've blown your cover Boris Badenov

btw, "Their goal, the goal of a 'Counter-Intelligence Op' is to create division and chaos, to undermine the legitimacy of individuals and governments. That's what they did." does not negate having other more targeted goals, and defeating Hillary was one. Putin and the Russians DID give a DAMN who won, and Putin hmself said so in a public press conference in Helsinki

Your ignorance is duly noted. How you PHRASE A QUESTION can easily manipulate and get the answer you want.

'Yes or No - Have you stopped beating your wife?'

Of course this is an extreme, ridiculous example but it gets the point across.

You've blown your cover Boris Badenov

btw, "Their goal, the goal of a 'Counter-Intelligence Op' is to create division and chaos, to undermine the legitimacy of individuals and governments. That's what they did." does not negate having other more targeted goals, and defeating Hillary was one. Putin and the Russians DID give a DAMN who won, and Putin hmself said so in a public press conference in Helsinki

Sorry I can't access your link...but I assume it is where Putin says he preferred Trump or something like that. Yeah, ex-KGB always show their hand in public, letting people know exactly what they think. Bwhahaha....

Unlike Trump who says whatever the hell he thinks what Putin and those like him say in public are extremely thought out, planned, crafted to support their Op / goal they are working to. Some people are who they appear to be ... Putin is definitely not 'what you see is what you get'.

Your ignorance is duly noted. How you PHRASE A QUESTION can easily manipulate and get the answer you want.

'Yes or No - Have you stopped beating your wife?'

Of course this is an extreme, ridiculous example but it gets the point across.
there you go again with intentions.

The independent polling is looking for answers on attitudes, beliefs etc.. The dirty game polls you keep referring to reveal how sick your own mind and world view are. Must really suck getting out of bed every day (if indeed you can).

Sorry I can't access your link...but I assume it is where Putin says he preferred Trump or something like that. Yeah, ex-KGB always show their hand in public, letting people know exactly what they think. Bwhahaha....

Unlike Trump who says whatever the hell he thinks what Putin and those like him say in public are extremely thought out, planned, crafted to support their Op / goal they are working to. Some people are who they appear to be ... Putin is definitely not 'what you see is what you get'.

One minute you take words seriously, the next you don't. How do you keep your insanity from boiling over? new meds?

The independent polling is looking for answers on attitudes, beliefs etc..
And you don't think the people who are funding these polls have no agenda, are not looking for some specific answers......

Oh, you poor gullible snowflake. Gruber was right...... :p

One minute you take words seriously, the next you don't. How do you keep your insanity from boiling over? new meds?
Dude, my callsign is 'EASY'....becoming frustrated and triggered is you snowflakes' bag. :p

I HATE what Obama and Hillary did in regards to EVERYTHING! Why would I narrow it down to Russia? That's only one detail in the comprehensive ocean of things I hate about those two cocksucking pigs and the two worst Americans to be alive in my lifetime (which is since the '70s).

Forum List

Back