Americans got screwed

L

Lou_Sir

Before the invasion we were told that Saddam Hussein is a serious threat to the world because he could kill every one of us with his satanic weapons of mass destruction. The Bush administration told stories of Iraq’s links to al Qaeda and misled the American people into thinking that Saddam had something to do with 9/11. Unfortunately most Americans are too gullible to realize the war in Iraq has nothing to do with the war on terror. The Bush administration and the mainstream media claims that US troops are in Iraq because the US is fighting for peace, democracy and freedom but that’s bullshit. The US is in Iraq because neoconservatives want to remake the Middle East to serve its own interests. In other words, the US wants to control the Middle East. Why Middle East? Because the US is dependent on Middle East oil, that’s why. Saudi Arabia has the largest reserves of oil in the world and Iraq has the second largest. An energy task force led by Dick Chaney was examining Iraq’s oil assets 2 years before the war and neoconservatives such as Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Perle, Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Chaney (Dick again) sent a letter to Bill Clinton in 1998 (Note, 3 years before 9/11) urging war against Iraq because Saddam Hussein was a hazard to a significant portion of the world’s supply of oil. Halliburton Co. got its first billion-dollar contract just 8 days after the invasion. Halliburton’s 7 billion dollar contract to repair Iraq’s oil fields, which was awarded without competition, gives it the power to run all phases of Iraq’s oil industry, including oil distribution. Dick Chaney is the former CEO of Halliburton and he also has ties to energy giant Enron Corp, a major financial backer of Bush’s campaigns. Both companies are now under federal investigation.

Neoconservatives such as Bill Kristol have said America should remake the world to serve its own interests. Their ideological godfather is a German philosopher Leo Strauss who said, “Those who are fit to rule are those who realize there is no morality and that there is only one natural right, the right of the superior to rule over the inferior”. This is what the war in Iraq is all about. Weapons of mass destruction and Iraq’s alleged ties to al Qaeda are just a smokescreen and a way to sell the war to the gullible masses.

Lou_Sir said:
Before the invasion we were told that Saddam Hussein is a serious threat to the world because he could kill every one of us with his satanic weapons of mass destruction.
And he should be taken out for humanitarian reasons, and because he was violating many U.N. resolutions? Remember those?
The Bush administration told stories of Iraq’s links to al Qaeda and misled the American people into thinking that Saddam had something to do with 9/11. Unfortunately most Americans are too gullible to realize the war in Iraq has nothing to do with the war on terror.
There are links between Iraq and AL quaeda. the 9/11 commission report limited it's scope of inquiry strictly to the 9/11 event, it did not purport to be the definitive guide on world terrorism.
The Bush administration and the mainstream media claims that US troops are in Iraq because the US is fighting for peace, democracy and freedom but that’s bullshit. The US is in Iraq because neoconservatives want to remake the Middle East to serve its own interests.
Yes. Interests which are best served by peace, democracy and freedom. WHat serves your interests?
In other words, the US wants to control the Middle East. Why Middle East? Because the US is dependent on Middle East oil, that’s why. Saudi Arabia has the largest reserves of oil in the world and Iraq has the second largest. An energy task force led by Dick Chaney was examining Iraq’s oil assets 2 years before the war and neoconservatives such as Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Perle, Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Chaney (Dick again) sent a letter to Bill Clinton in 1998 (Note, 3 years before 9/11) urging war against Iraq because Saddam Hussein was a hazard to a significant portion of the world’s supply of oil. Halliburton Co. got its first billion-dollar contract just 8 days after the invasion. Halliburton’s 7 billion dollar contract to repair Iraq’s oil fields, which was awarded without competition, gives it the power to run all phases of Iraq’s oil industry, including oil distribution. Dick Chaney is the former CEO of Halliburton and he also has ties to energy giant Enron Corp, a major financial backer of Bush’s campaigns. Both companies are now under federal investigation.

Neoconservatives such as Bill Kristol have said America should remake the world to serve its own interests. Their ideological godfather is a German philosopher Leo Strauss who said, “Those who are fit to rule are those who realize there is no morality and that there is only one natural right, the right of the superior to rule over the inferior”. This is what the war in Iraq is all about. Weapons of mass destruction and Iraq’s alleged ties to al Qaeda are just a smokescreen and a way to sell the war to the gullible masses.

And your ideological brethren are pol pot, edi amin, stalin, hitler, the totalitarians of the world.

instead of insulting him....try to proove that he said wrong things.....

unfortnuatly, it seems to be real.... not less than your own arguments about the french sales to Iraq...or the US sales to Iraq.......

So.....are you hurted by the TRUTH ?

Does the truth hurt you that France has been breaking policy by selling weaponry to Iraq? you want to bring up the US sales to Iraq but who has been doing the seeling during the resolution passed on Iraq? Interesting isn't it?
Sir evil, do I deny ?

I only say that lots of you deny when we spaek of US responsabilities and US faults.

Interesting, isn't it ?

padisha emperor said:
No, It is not that, dillo : It is BAD FAITH.

Always ready to attack France and french history and people, but never ready to admit your faults.

So your basically saying that we should like the French and not say bad things about them until we admit mistakes?----well here it is----AMERICA HAS MADE MISTAKES. Happy?

padisha emperor said:
No, It is not that, dillo : It is BAD FAITH.

Always ready to attack France and french history and people, but never ready to admit your faults.
That's not true at all. I'll admit we're at fault for not telling France to :finger3: long ago.:D

I meant, that you always say filthy things about France, some of them are wrong - about french history... - .
When somebody showed US faults, you deny, avoid the subject, or say that France did mistakes too......
Example : the link history : one of you say that Ali puted only linkswho showed that US sales weapons...not other countries;......you did exactly the same thing for France, but several times.......

It is hard for me to well explain in english what I think in french, but I hope you understand me all the same.

padisha emperor said:
I meant, that you always say filthy things about France, some of them are wrong - about french history... - .
When somebody showed US faults, you deny, avoid the subject, or say that France did mistakes too......
Example : the link history : one of you say that Ali puted only linkswho showed that US sales weapons...not other countries;......you did exactly the same thing for France, but several times.......

It is hard for me to well explain in english what I think in french, but I hope you understand me all the same.

dish---you have to realize that you are talking to a number of people with different arguments----you can't accuse everyone of doing something that only one poster said.

padisha emperor said:

Go back and read that thread again.
Somehow you misunderstood. I posted links..Ali selected just one of them to support his claim, when in fact, all four links show many Countries suppled weapons and or
material to Iraq, not JUST the USA as he insinuated..Get it?

Somehow you misunderstood. I posted links..Ali selected just one of them to support his claim, when in fact, all four links show many Countries suppled weapons and or
material to Iraq, not JUST the USA as he insinuated..Get it?

exactly what I meant : you - or some other users - puted links to show that France sold weapons to Iraq. ONLY INSINUATIONS ABOUT FRANCE. Sometimes Russia, China, But never USA.....

And you knew that such link, to proove US trade, exist...but you don't puted here......so, don't cry if Ali did the same thing.

padisha emperor said:
exactly what I meant : you - or some other users - puted links to show that France sold weapons to Iraq. ONLY INSINUATIONS ABOUT FRANCE. Sometimes Russia, China, But never USA.....

And you knew that such link, to proove US trade, exist...but you don't puted here......so, don't cry if Ali did the same thing.

You are wasting a lot of time on a lot of different threads--why don't you be brave enough to start a thread about why the US and France don't like each other NOW.

You don't answer, dillo.

I saw a thread about the "french conection", nothing about the US sales......

I don't want to speak of it now - US sales - .only to show to you that you "forget" a lot of thungs abouth the countries who sold weapons to Iraq....

amnesic ?

dilloduck said:
You are wasting a lot of time on a lot of different threads--why don't you be brave enough to start a thread about why the US and France don't like each other NOW.
That's a great idea Dillo. With the language problem here, focus on one thread would be a plus.

padisha emperor said:

unfortnuatly, it seems to be real.... not less than your own arguments about the french sales to Iraq...or the US sales to Iraq.......

OUr sales to saddam are different, because we had the courage to do the right thing when Saddam refused to abide by U.N. resolutions.

Padesha, You say wrong things.

padisha emperor said:
You don't answer, dillo.

I saw a thread about the "french conection", nothing about the US sales......

I don't want to speak of it now - US sales - .only to show to you that you "forget" a lot of thungs abouth the countries who sold weapons to Iraq....

amnesic ?

Graph of the amount of arms sold to Iraq.

Attachments

• $armingsaddam.jpg
    $armingsaddam.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 52
padisha emperor said:

Um maybe im just naive but the guys name is Lou Sir. How on earth do you think its an insult to call him Loser? Its the guys screen name.

I was wondering the same thing, Av, but maybe with the translation he doesn't get the play on words.

Nice graph, Insein! I like it! :thup:

Padisha, if you have a beef with a poster in a certain thread, you need to address it in that thread where it can be properly discussed. Coming into a different thread and bitching about it is lame, especially since english is not your primary language. It's tough to understand you sometimes.

Forum List

Back