Americans going overseas for medical care

DiveCon,

Your reference to me as a racist is highly offensive. I'm simply curious. I'm quite certain that given the choice most Negro people would be Caucasian.

DiveCon,

Your reference to me as a racist is highly offensive. I'm simply curious. I'm quite certain that given the choice most Negro people would be Caucasian.
it was MEANT to be offesive to you
so, i hit my target
and if you dont want to be seen as a racist prick, stop making racist comments
like THIS one

DiveCon,

curious? Is that your excuse you used when molesting the altar boys?

Diuretic,

The average American is really quite stupid. What can you say about a people who believe Basketball and Football equal sophistication, that Johnny Cash equalts Pavoroti, or gourmet dining is a BicMac supersized? This is what you deal with in the USA. It's quite comical.

this coming from Yukon McKenzie.....he thinks Chris is a genius....Yukon do you Northerners really look like the Canucks on South Park.........just askin.....

I think you are proving his point.

no you just did,for even thinking that Yukon has a valid point.....

Being curious is racist.......is this Obama's America ?
saying that a black person wishes they were white is not only racist, its completely fucking ignorant

That's not what I stated. I stated that I believe the Negro if given the choice would be caucasian. Please quote my learned statements accurately, if you can.

Being curious is racist.......is this Obama's America ?
saying that a black person wishes they were white is not only racist, its completely fucking ignorant

That's not what I stated. I stated that I believe the Negro if given the choice would be caucasian. Please quote my learned statements accurately, if you can.
i did, asshole
it means the exact same thing
you believe that blacks secretly wish they were white
that is a racist and ignorant statement

Forum List

Back