Americans Dominate Obama's French Town Hall Meeting

How likely is it these questions were pre-selected?

And please note, he started the event with yet another teleprompter speech...

Washington Times - CURL: In France, Obama takes no questions from French

How likely is it that you have your head up your ass?

This has been good for America. Or do you prefer having the civilized world think we are all as ignorant as Bush?

You and your crybaby neo-con christian fascist bitch friends need to understand that a solid majority of American voters wanted an intelligent articulate representative going to meetings such as this.

Your traitorous blathering will not change anything. Obama for better or worse will be the president for the next eight years. If this bothers you then I hope after the 2010 elections, and there is a super majority in the senate, you have a coronary and the blogosphere won't have to sufer any more of your ignorance.

This has been good for America. Or do you prefer having the civilized world think we are all as ignorant as Bush?

You and your crybaby neo-con christian fascist bitch friends need to understand that a solid majority of American voters wanted an intelligent articulate representative going to meetings such as this.

Your traitorous blathering will not change anything. Obama for better or worse will be the president for the next eight years. If this bothers you then I hope after the 2010 elections, and there is a super majority in the senate, you have a coronary and the blogosphere won't have to sufer any more of your ignorance.

I have no idea whether the questions were preselected, though it seems curious that none were from French people, and that the majority of questions were about stuff that nobody really gives a damn about.

It is true that Bush was not respected in Europe. It is also true that many in Europe are now having a few reservations about Obama.

Crybaby, Neo-Con, Christian, Fascist, Bitch, Traitorous, have a coronary, ignorant.

What's up with that shit?

I have no idea whether the questions were preselected, though it seems curious that none were from French people, and that the majority of questions were about stuff that nobody really gives a damn about.

It is true that Bush was not respected in Europe. It is also true that many in Europe are now having a few reservations about Obama.

Crybaby, Neo-Con, Christian, Fascist, Bitch, Traitorous, have a coronary, ignorant.

Just Huggy spreadin the love. It saves on Zantac if I vent.

Just Huggy spreadin the love. It saves on Zantac if I vent.
by showing everyone you are a fucking idiot?
interesting

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Traitorous blathering? What the hell is traitorous about pointing out Obama's use of the teleprompter? Just checking.. is your personality always so foul?

Huggy once said on this forum about the Holocaust that sometimes he doesn't think the Germans were thorough enough. total jackass.

:lol:

neo-lib athiest communist asshole

stupid insults.....

Forum List

Back