Americans DESERVE To Be Unemployed!

Lets see how serious Obama is about creating jobs. If illegals take construction any jobs then Obama is playing US workers. I don't see the dems getting serious about enforcing hiring of illegals.

Lord knows the Republicans weren't

There IS a sliver of truth to this...by their spending habits and they have been paying the PRICE since 2006 by their rejection.

*NOW* we have Democratic/Statists that have quadrupled it...

What to do? What to DO??

"Wonder why Washington politicians gathering in Jobs Summits on Thursday show NO interest in pushing illegal aliens out of their jobs in order to put millions of unemployed Americans back to work? A major pro-amnesty coalition has just provided one answer."

so sorry you lost your job picking fruit for dole.

poor baby....

Less than 2% of ilegals are picking our crops. Grow up.

I think I should play devils advocate here for a minute.

Do Americans deserve to be employed? Why exactly do Americans deserve it and say not people in ethiopia? Does anyone truly deserve it? or is there something more to it?

In a way maybe we do deserve to be unemployed for supporting policies that have specifically caused these problems and being a dishonest and corrupt society.

? Why exactly do Americans deserve it and say not people in ethiopia? Does anyone truly deserve it? .

Ethiopians do not deserve to be employed; they are even too lazy to go into piracy like their Somali neighbors.

Lets see how serious Obama is about creating jobs. If illegals take construction any jobs then Obama is playing US workers. I don't see the dems getting serious about enforcing hiring of illegals.

Obama is serious about creating government made jobs. He and the Democrats want more Americans to be dependent on the government for everything.

Of course, being dependent on government for 100% our every need means, they own you, and the horse you rode into town on, your kids, your grand kids, forever. Well, surprise, in a way 'they' already do, from the feds right down to your local governments. BUT, there is still hope, 2012 is coming. :lol::lol:

As far as the illegals go, they won't. Nothing is going to be done with this issue. Too many corporations, small businesses are dependent of them for cheap labor. In other words "If one cannot afford to OUTSOURCE their business to foreign countries, or the business cannot be outsourced, then why not "INSOURCE", letting the cheap labor flow into this country via an ineffective immigration policy.

"Wonder why Washington politicians gathering in Jobs Summits on Thursday show NO interest in pushing illegal aliens out of their jobs in order to put millions of unemployed Americans back to work? A major pro-amnesty coalition has just provided one answer."

poor baby....

Come on now Jill..that's not exactly fair, either.

There's a TARP funded construction project in NYC (for one billion dollars) that was just awarded to the CHINESE AMERICAN Construction Company.

Of course we canot blame Obama for that as the decision to hire that chinese america hybrid company was the State of New York.

But do we really need a CHINESE OWNED & MANAGED company using TARP money to work in NYC?!

Supply and demand effects labors market values no less than it effects commodities.

BOTH PARTIES have allowed the labor market to be completed distorted by illegal AND legal immigration.\ AND FREE TRADE, too

And it's not JUST the low skilled, no skilled people that this is effecting, either.

Here in MAINE, we have MEXICANS cutting back trees off powerlines for a major construction compay (Asplukt, I think)

In MAINE(!?) they cannot find any AMERICANS to cut back trees?!!

Cause like what? Mainers know nothing about cutting trees?

So the anxiety and anger about immigration that the working classes have isn't inappropriate racism, it's simply ECONOMIC REALITY that's fueling their ire with the DEMS and the REPS about immigration and FREE TRADE policies

Of course, some professsionals don't have to worrry about this trend.

Lawyers and judges for example, AND Congress people...their jobs cannot be taken by foreigors because they are protected by LAW.

But the rest of us, of nearly all educational levels? (radiologist, for example?..are they unskilled?)

We're practically ALL at risk because of the twenty or thirty millions immigrants who are her ether legally or illegally and by ESPECIALLY by FREE TRADE, too

It's a a CLASSIST prejudice of the (well off, or well connected) uber-liberal or uber-Neocon to assume that everybody but them is a racist because they object to these goofy policies.

It's a freakin conceit of the STILL COMFORTABLE to assume that they're not prejudiced, but the people who ARE struggling and complaining about thse policies

These policies are dismantling the middle class one illegal, one green card at a time, Jill.

If America is still a nation, we have GOT to put AMERICANS first.

Otherwise, the next time this nation needs its defenders, let the masters hire the freaking CHINESE to do it.

the Social CONTRACT, ya' know?

Its been VIOLATED with every STUPID trade an immigration policy BOTH parties put into place.

Last edited:

poor baby....

Come on now Jill..that's not exactly fair, either.

There's a TARP funded construction project in NYC (for one billion dollars) that was just awarded to the CHINESE AMERICAN Construction Company.

Of course we canot blame Obama for that as the decision to hire that chinese america hybrid company was the State of New York.

But do we really need a CHINESE OWNED & MANAGED company using TARP money to work in NYC?!

Supply and demand effects labors market values no less than it effects commodities.

BOTH PARTIES have allowed the labor market to be completed distorted by illegal AND legal immigration.\ AND FREE TRADE, too

And it's not JUST the low skilled, no skilled people that this is effecting, either.

Here in MAINE, we have MEXICANS cutting back trees off powerlines for a major construction compay (Asplukt, I think)

In MAINE(!?) they cannot find any AMERICANS to cut back trees?!!

Cause like what? Mainers know nothing about cutting trees?

So the anxiety and anger about immigration that the working classes have isn't inappropriate racism, it's simply ECONOMIC REALITY that's fueling their ire with the DEMS and the REPS about immigration and FREE TRADE policies

Of course, some professsionals don't have to worrry about this trend.

Lawyers and judges for example, AND Congress people...their jobs cannot be taken by foreigors because they are protected by LAW.

But the rest of us, of nearly all educational levels? (radiologist, for example?..are they unskilled?)

We're practically ALL at risk because of the twenty or thirty millions immigrants who are her ether legally or illegally and by ESPECIALLY by FREE TRADE, too

It's a a CLASSIST prejudice of the (well off, or well connected) uber-liberal or uber-Neocon to assume that everybody but them is a racist because they object to these goofy policies.

It's a freakin conceit of the STILL COMFORTABLE to assume that they're not prejudiced, but the people who ARE struggling and complaining about thse policies

These policies are dismantling the middle class one illegal, one green card at a time, Jill.

If America is still a nation, we have GOT to put AMERICANS first.

Otherwise, the next time this nation needs its defenders, let the masters hire the freaking CHINESE to do it.

the Social CONTRACT, ya' know?

Its been VIOLATED with every STUPID trade an immigration policy BOTH parties put into place.

Great post, so much to say in so little space, but combined with all the replies to threads in general, many of us can better understand the issues in more detail, due to other posters elaborating on the issues and posting informative links that bolster their arguments or views.

I am here to perpetuate my understanding of......a hell of a lot........discussions such as these in USMB requires a "Team Effort", oooops, that word 'team' again. With the investigative 'team' (posters), I see in here, I welcome the opportunity to be enlightened on various topics and events of which most of us read only a miniscule part of the actual stories presented in the news media.

Okay, I am done with my drifting off topic rambling, now back to reality.

Forum List

Back