Americans, citizens what more proof do you need

Jul 9, 2009
Given the latest installment of Government organised terror, that would be mandatory vac jabs for medical staff and children or suffer the consequences and lets not forget the police attacks on innocent people in Pitttsburg just how much more proof do the people of the US need to realise that things are going very very wrong.

On the one hand you have a great nation that people still flock to that many are proud of and one that has done much for many others. And on the dark side we have what seems to be a country morphing into a facist nation where merely just speaking out can get you tasered or worse if you challenge the system.

How has this come about and the current trend re the above seems to be spiralling out of control. Is the US just literally weeks or months away from a full blown dictatorship? Many would say no, not posssible yet history would prove all these people wrong is it going to prove them wrong yet again.

Given the latest installment of Government organised terror, that would be mandatory vac jabs for medical staff and children or suffer the consequences and lets not forget the police attacks on innocent people in Pitttsburg just how much more proof do the people of the US need to realise that things are going very very wrong.

On the one hand you have a great nation that people still flock to that many are proud of and one that has done much for many others. And on the dark side we have what seems to be a country morphing into a facist nation where merely just speaking out can get you tasered or worse if you challenge the system.

How has this come about and the current trend re the above seems to be spiralling out of control. Is the US just literally weeks or months away from a full blown dictatorship? Many would say no, not posssible yet history would prove all these people wrong is it going to prove them wrong yet again.

Hey, 2 yrs ago i would have NEVER thought our country would be in this shape! I have never in my life (i'm 56) seen the things i've seen, or would have believed our country would be in this condition...all because of the elected president and his pals. God help us.

tinfoil-hat.jpg
:lol:

Is the US just literally weeks or months away from a full blown dictatorship?

My vote for the most overblown paranoid statement of the year

Forum List

Back