Americans Begging The Government To Take Their Rights

You're making assumptions you can't back up, he didn't have any convictions or a restraining order on his record, so they had no legal reason to deny him.

That’s my point about Florida law !

Mass law Runs through the local police department. It is designed for just this kind of situation. The local police chief would know that cruise was a troublemaker and be able to deny him a license.

Sure he can appeal up, but then the PD Could provide proof that he was unsuitable.

You HAVE no point about Florida law, shit sack. All you have are lies.

The Broward County Sheriff DID know that Cruz (learn to spell, skidmark) was a troublemaker, inasmuch as that useless waste of skin knew anything about what was going on in his own department. You lefties love to disingenuously pretend that Cruz's actions were a total shock, out of nowhere, to law enforcement, and hope we'll all forget that that's completely untrue.

Furthermore, no matter how much you run away from answering questions about why your rubbing-one-out-thinking-about-it "gun license" would change anything, Florida's current laws already provide for doing exactly what needed to be done with Cruz. The problem isn't that more laws are needed; the problem is that COMPETENT LAW ENFORCEMENT is needed.

You gun nuts contradict yourselves.

Cruz was “clean” on paper because he was a minor all thag time . Gun nuts don’t even want background checks! What could he fla police do when you make hurdles so high to even stop a person like Cruz from getting a weapon .

Piss off, you lying skidmark.

Where am I lying ?

Pretty much everywhere you go and every time you open your mouth, as near as I can tell.

Mass law Runs through the local police department. It is designed for just this kind of situation. The local police chief would know that cruise was a troublemaker and be able to deny him a license.

Sure he can appeal up, but then the PD Could provide proof that he was unsuitable.

The Broward County Sheriff DID know that Cruz (learn to spell, skidmark) was a troublemaker, inasmuch as that useless waste of skin knew anything about what was going on in his own department. You lefties love to disingenuously pretend that Cruz's actions were a total shock, out of nowhere, to law enforcement, and hope we'll all forget that that's completely untrue.

Furthermore, no matter how much you run away from answering questions about why your rubbing-one-out-thinking-about-it "gun license" would change anything, Florida's current laws already provide for doing exactly what needed to be done with Cruz. The problem isn't that more laws are needed; the problem is that COMPETENT LAW ENFORCEMENT is needed.

Cruz was “clean” on paper because he was a minor all thag time . Gun nuts don’t even want background checks! What could he fla police do when you make hurdles so high to even stop a person like Cruz from getting a weapon .

Where am I lying ?

Pretty much everywhere you go and every time you open your mouth, as near as I can tell.

Then you can easily provide an example .

Put up or shut up, bitch!

Where am I lying ?

Then you can easily provide an example .

Put up or shut up, bitch!

I KNOW your stupid, bullshitting ass did not just DEMAND something from me. :eusa_hand:

Feel free to scroll up to any of the other times where I have pointed out that you're a lying piece of shit. Try one of the multiple times you've claimed that Florida "has no gun laws", for a start.

Florida has crap laws . They let an 18 yr old waltz in and by an AR . Not even a gun license is needed .

Once again, for the sake of anyone who doesn't know by now what an ignorant, mouthbreathing, lying sack of monkey vomit you are:

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

THESE are the voluminous pages of "crappy, non-existent" gun laws Florida has, according to Timmy. I'd say this proves that if you believe a word he says after this, you are either too stupid to be allowed out without a babysitter and a leash, or as big a disingenous, fascist snake turd as he is.

Why don't you tell us, Timmy, what your precious, repeated-until-it's-talismanic "gun license" would have accomplished that these laws didn't? I could use a good laugh.

Ummm. It would’ve stopped an obvious nut from getting a hold of a high powered military weapon and killing 17 people .

Laugh on.

You're making assumptions you can't back up, he didn't have any convictions or a restraining order on his record, so they had no legal reason to deny him.

And what the lying sacks of crap like Timmy refuse to EVER acknowledge is that he SHOULD have had those things on his record. The left forever abdicated any right to propose laws and be taken seriously by refusing to APPLY the laws already in existence and letting this outrage happen.

The mind boggles at the chutzpah, lack of shame, and sheer evil necessary for leftists to adopt a tone of sanctimony and demand ANYTHING before the blood of those students even dried on their hands.

Please . It’s cons who fight any attempt at laws that would prevent gun ownership .

Would you agree that juvenile records should prevent gun ownership ?

Wrong....we don't need any new laws.....we already have all the laws we needed to stop the Florida shooter from getting a gun.....the police and the school and the FBI all failed to use those laws to stop him.

Depends on what those juvenile records are. In Florida you had a kid brining bullets to school, starting fights with students and staff, and he was protected from arrest by democrat obama and his Promise Program which allowed the school to keep the kid from being arrested.......and so he never had the criminal record that would have stopped him from getting those guns legally.

Once again, for the sake of anyone who doesn't know by now what an ignorant, mouthbreathing, lying sack of monkey vomit you are:

THESE are the voluminous pages of "crappy, non-existent" gun laws Florida has, according to Timmy. I'd say this proves that if you believe a word he says after this, you are either too stupid to be allowed out without a babysitter and a leash, or as big a disingenous, fascist snake turd as he is.

Why don't you tell us, Timmy, what your precious, repeated-until-it's-talismanic "gun license" would have accomplished that these laws didn't? I could use a good laugh.

Ummm. It would’ve stopped an obvious nut from getting a hold of a high powered military weapon and killing 17 people .

Laugh on.

Based on what, a clean record? You regressives crack me up.

You cons crack me up. You say it’s the fbi and cops fault , but then say Cruz has a clean record and should be able to buy an AR.

He was 19 years old....2 years out of high school.....millions of 19 year olds own rifles and shotguns and don't use them to commit murder. This guy was a known dangerous person, the local police, the school knew he was dangerous, there were calls about him, specific calls about his desire to commit a school shooting, and they did nothing....even the FBI given direct information about threats to do a shooting didn't get a reaction....and our current laws gave them the power to intervene....

19 year olds, right now, are killing in the name of this country, using actual, M-4 rifles....and to say that because one nut job used a rifle to murder people means that those Men can't come home and buy a rifle to protect their own families and homes is insane.

Arrest the criminals......leave law abiding 19 year olds alone.

Laugh on.

He had the police called on him 38 times.....he had the FBI called on him for specific threats....any arrest by those two would have stopped him from getting a legal gun.....

It would not have stopped him from getting an illegal gun...he could have murdered anyone he knew who had a gun and taken their guns........

You cons crack me up. You say it’s the fbi and cops fault , but then say Cruz has a clean record and should be able to buy an AR.

Yes, because - as we've said approximately 47,000 times - the cops and the FBI failing at their jobs is the REASON he had a clean record. Moron.

What could they do? Walk me through it .

You think a vauge internet threat would result in a conviction that would prevent him from buying a gun? When did that happen ? He probably already owned the AR .

He brought bullets into his high school...they should have arrested him.....that alone would have blown his background check....let alont all the domestic calls they likely should have arrested him for.

Yes, because - as we've said approximately 47,000 times - the cops and the FBI failing at their jobs is the REASON he had a clean record. Moron.

What could they do? Walk me through it .

You think a vauge internet threat would result in a conviction that would prevent him from buying a gun? When did that happen ? He probably already owned the AR .

The FBI could have arrested him for the threats he made on the internet.....the internet crosses state lines making it a federal crime....especially in the age of muslim terrorism.....that alone would have stopped him and allowed them to take his guns.....

Laugh on.

And what the lying sacks of crap like Timmy refuse to EVER acknowledge is that he SHOULD have had those things on his record. The left forever abdicated any right to propose laws and be taken seriously by refusing to APPLY the laws already in existence and letting this outrage happen.

The mind boggles at the chutzpah, lack of shame, and sheer evil necessary for leftists to adopt a tone of sanctimony and demand ANYTHING before the blood of those students even dried on their hands.

Please . It’s cons who fight any attempt at laws that would prevent gun ownership .

Wrong....we don't need any new laws.....we already have all the laws we needed to stop the Florida shooter from getting a gun.....the police and the school and the FBI all failed to use those laws to stop him.

Depends on what those juvenile records are. In Florida you had a kid brining bullets to school, starting fights with students and staff, and he was protected from arrest by democrat obama and his Promise Program which allowed the school to keep the kid from being arrested.......and so he never had the criminal record that would have stopped him from getting those guns legally.

You know what really chaps my ass about this? If the left wasn't so busy screeching about gun bans and waving their brainwashed human shields in our faces and drowning out any rational conversation, we would be seriously investigating and discussing the whys and hows of the law enforcement failures in this case. Heads would be rolling, there would be a housecleaning of epic proportions in the agencies at fault, and other law enforcement agencies around the country would be getting the message to get THEIR acts together to prevent the same thing from happening in THEIR districts.

You know, things that would ACTUALLY keep people safe.

But instead, the left is gleefully, manically dancing on these kids' graves and setting the stage for ANOTHER mass shooting, so that they can claim again that the only possible solution is a total gun ban.

Laugh on.

You know what really chaps my ass about this? If the left wasn't so busy screeching about gun bans and waving their brainwashed human shields in our faces and drowning out any rational conversation, we would be seriously investigating and discussing the whys and hows of the law enforcement failures in this case. Heads would be rolling, there would be a housecleaning of epic proportions in the agencies at fault, and other law enforcement agencies around the country would be getting the message to get THEIR acts together to prevent the same thing from happening in THEIR districts.

But instead, the left is gleefully, manically dancing on these kids' graves and setting the stage for ANOTHER mass shooting, so that they can claim again that the only possible solution is a total gun ban.

They need school shootings...they need dead children...it is the only way they can get emotional, uninformed Americans to give them the power to ban guns.....

They need school shootings...they need dead children...it is the only way they can get emotional, uninformed Americans to give them the power to ban guns.....

I find it amazing supposedly rational people can't see this. I guess the regressive indoctrination is further along than anyone suspected.

Well maybe all these “law abiding gun owners “ should stop having all these mass shootings .

Abortion is legal, conservatives spend inordinate amounts of taxpayer money passing assinine laws that are always thrown out by the courts because...abortion is legal.

Cons why are you begging the Government to take your rights away? Don't you know hundreds of thousands died to give you these rights? And not only do you want them to take away your rights you want them to take away everyone else's rights as well. 'cuz your phoney bible demands everyone live how YOU would have them live.

View attachment 182702

So let's do away with that ancient 'no taxes for churches' thing and get all of those people fed and housed. As Jesus commanded.

Unless you really aren't interested in what Jesus wanted.
-------------------------------------------- i don't think that its an ANCIENT Rule of No Taxes for Church's is it Issac ?? I think its a rather new rule of No Taxes for Church's that came about under 'democrat LBJ' in about 1956 isn't it Issac ??

it is called the 'johnson amendment' and it came about in 1956 or thereabouts Issac ,

and as pointed out to me by another poster , hey , i think its rather funny to see these young student anti guns youths advocating that they be the First to lose their RIGHTS at 18 years of age as the BANS mostly affect them at 18 years of age don't they Issac ??

Well maybe all these “law abiding gun owners “ should stop having all these mass shootings .

None of these mass shootings are committed by law abiding gun owners, by definition. Law-abiding gun owners have zero connection to mass shootings. YOU, on the other hand, have a very clear, traceable trail to them.

That has to be the most profound oxymoron I've ever seen. Law abiding gun owners don't shoot people, except in self defense.

Forum List

Back