Americans Are Lazy

Oh look, another blurb with no substance from you.

....Much like your lack of any actual-quotes by Obama.

handjob.gif

Run, along.

Ya' got NOTHIN'!!!!!

:eusa_hand:
Little boy, I don't need to go dig up all his speeches that have been on TV, the internet and the radio the past 3 years.
Yeah.....

handjob.gif

BTW.....learn to use this format, properly.

277.gif

Post your replies AFTER the Quote.

Have you ever worked in a union shop?

I have both as a union member and not a member. Open shop laws do exist.

So have I and I can completely relate to what Sotarro is saying. When I worked for Frito-Lay back in Boston as a route driver I was a member of the Baker Drivers Union. I worked there for one year one day a week on Sundays for extra cash. One of the easiest jobs I've ever had. I got paid $10 an hour (and this was ten years ago) to go around to three or four grocery stores in Boston and stock potato chips.

The union contract was expiring that year so I went to the meeting where we voted on the new contract. I couldn't believe the bellyaching and whining these guys were doing. I remember one guy yelling out how the company "worked us like horses." My full time job was as a department supervisor at a local retail store where I was working 50 hours, six days a week for $18k a year. These guys were working five days a week and making anywhere from $35k - $55k for ordering and merchandising potato chips and they had the nerve to complain. I was trying forever to get full time with Frito-Lay so I could get a sweet ass deal like that and those guys were acting like they were breaking rocks in a quarry seven days a week. It really pissed me off because they had no idea how good they had it.

In my long working life I noticed that the more someone was paid and the easier the job the more they complained....
Union or non union.

Americans Are Lazy

Maybe, but most are smart enough to know that slander isn't going to solve any problems.

It's lookin' like we may be entering what (new/young) "conservatives" would consider....

"President Barack Obama said on Saturday the United States has relied too much on buying, consuming and amassing debt in the past decade and must now work harder :eek: to restore its manufacturing might to spur exports and create jobs."

Mitt Romney: We have been accustomed to being the world’s leading nation for so long, enjoying the freedom, security, and prosperity that comes with that leadership, that we have tended to avoid the hard work that overcoming challenges require.

Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa): We can't have a nation of slackers ...We've gotta get this country back to work and get people out of the slacker rolls and onto the employed rolls.

Michele Bachmann: Our nation needs to stop doing for people what they can and should do for themselves. Self reliance means, if anyone will not work, neither should he eat.

Herman Cain: Don't blame Wall Street, don't blame the big banks. If you don't have a job and you're not rich, blame yourself.

Sharron Angle: And so that's what's happened to us is that we have put in so much entitlement into our government that we really have spoiled our citizenry and said you don't want the jobs that are available.

Can you believe that? Republicans think the problem is that Americans are lazy?
What a bunch of assholes.

Progressives from my generation are - their whole mission in life is to talk shit, get stoned, get laid then have abortions then repeat... Oh then protest when someone has a problem with it, like they're a bunch of tough guys who have "had enough."

Just the Gen X er Y losers are lazy...

They don't care about anyone but themselves.

So which are you, Nicholas? Are you generation X or Y? And since you are making that assertion, are you sure that no one would say the same about you? Is such a generalization really productive?

I've encountered some pretty lazy people from every generation. :eusa_hand:

I have both as a union member and not a member. Open shop laws do exist.

So have I and I can completely relate to what Sotarro is saying. When I worked for Frito-Lay back in Boston as a route driver I was a member of the Baker Drivers Union. I worked there for one year one day a week on Sundays for extra cash. One of the easiest jobs I've ever had. I got paid $10 an hour (and this was ten years ago) to go around to three or four grocery stores in Boston and stock potato chips.

The union contract was expiring that year so I went to the meeting where we voted on the new contract. I couldn't believe the bellyaching and whining these guys were doing. I remember one guy yelling out how the company "worked us like horses." My full time job was as a department supervisor at a local retail store where I was working 50 hours, six days a week for $18k a year. These guys were working five days a week and making anywhere from $35k - $55k for ordering and merchandising potato chips and they had the nerve to complain. I was trying forever to get full time with Frito-Lay so I could get a sweet ass deal like that and those guys were acting like they were breaking rocks in a quarry seven days a week. It really pissed me off because they had no idea how good they had it.

In my long working life I noticed that the more someone was paid and the easier the job the more they complained....
Union or non union.

The people with power assign themselves the least work, the most pleasant work, and the most pay.

Mitt Romney: We have been accustomed to being the world’s leading nation for so long, enjoying the freedom, security, and prosperity that comes with that leadership, that we have tended to avoid the hard work that overcoming challenges require.

Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa): We can't have a nation of slackers ...We've gotta get this country back to work and get people out of the slacker rolls and onto the employed rolls.

Michele Bachmann: Our nation needs to stop doing for people what they can and should do for themselves. Self reliance means, if anyone will not work, neither should he eat.

Herman Cain: Don't blame Wall Street, don't blame the big banks. If you don't have a job and you're not rich, blame yourself.

Sharron Angle: And so that's what's happened to us is that we have put in so much entitlement into our government that we really have spoiled our citizenry and said you don't want the jobs that are available.

Can you believe that? Republicans think the problem is that Americans are lazy?
What a bunch of assholes.

Progressives from my generation are - their whole mission in life is to talk shit, get stoned, get laid then have abortions then repeat... Oh then protest when someone has a problem with it, like they're a bunch of tough guys who have "had enough."

Just the Gen X er Y losers are lazy...

They don't care about anyone but themselves.

So which are you, Nicholas? Are you generation X or Y? And since you are making that assertion, are you sure that no one would say the same about you? Is such a generalization really productive?

I've encountered some pretty lazy people from every generation. :eusa_hand:

One of the tenets of conservatism is that only conservatives are "Real Americans".

I can verify that the Obama supporters, especially the union suck asses that I work with, are easily the laziest shits I have ever been around. They will answer the phone at the most inappropriate times, play video games while others around them are working harder to make up for their garbage ass screwing off. They are always the first to tae a break when they haven't done anything so far and the first to take lunch and be gone over an hour when we are actually scheduled a half hour.
I'm twice the age of many of them and get told to slow down, chill, "you're making us look bad old man". This country is going down the tubes and I'm hoping I'm gone before it happens.

I wonder if this guy knows that the things he has said here are well known as exaggerated stereotypes? Does he think that any thinking person believes that he has experienced such things? Does he also have to walk uphill both ways?

Let me guess, you texted this on your phone that you are playing with, instead of the job you are being paid to do....... or, are you just fucking off on mommy and daddy's dime?

Forum List

Back