Americans angrier NOW than under Bush!!!!!

I'm mad that I don't have any pretzels in the house, makes me angry.

Sorry, Bush banned them after he almost choked on one. They were considered a threat in The War on Terrorism. :eusa_whistle:
Another new name for you?

You change names as often as xotoxi changes underwear.

I wish people would stop doing that!

I am having a hard enough time trying to get used to the new posters from hannity and other places let alone try to figure out who the new ones with a kazillion posts already were before they changed their names.

Maybe you younger guys can keep up with all of this stuff easier than me? :(

Ok, having said that, can you please tell me who Dogbert was so i don't have to spend time trying to figure it out? :lol:

Care

Sorry, Bush banned them after he almost choked on one. They were considered a threat in The War on Terrorism. :eusa_whistle:
Another new name for you?

You change names as often as xotoxi changes underwear.

I wish people would stop doing that!

I am having a hard enough time trying to get used to the new posters from hannity and other places let alone try to figure out who the new ones with a kazillion posts already were before they changed their names.

Maybe you younger guys can keep up with all of this stuff easier than me? :(

Ok, having said that, can you please tell me who Dogbert was so i don't have to spend time trying to figure it out? :lol:

Care

Its the squirt.

Robert.

Who kneeeeeeeeeeew??!!!!!!!!!!!!

59% Say Americans Angrier Now Than Under Bush - Rasmussen Reports™

59% of Americans say that the country is angrier now than it was under George Bush!!!!

w0w...........the k00ks are going to be reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal pissed!!!:clap2::lol:

No suprise to me...........Americans dont like radicals in the White House and get more pissed every day that they see their government trying to get bigger............and bigger............and bigger..................and bigger

Nobody wants this except the k00ks...................

Americans are "mad" that the Republicans left this country in such a mess.

Republicans are simply "mad".

No matter. They're Amurkins. They wont do shit about it.
Talk shit and WRITE IN CAPS. It's the pussy ass Amurkin way...err.weigh. A BUNCH !

Attachments

• $dancart4029.jpg
    $dancart4029.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 55
let's just face up to it...the conservatives can complain and bitch and rile the troops better than dems ever could against Bush.... i am beginning to realize the dems under bush were almost damn polite, compared to this lot against obama....

could be...dems just don't have it in them, the concur and destroy, at all cost, attitude...no matter how miserable they were under president bush.:eusa_whistle:

let's just face up to it...the conservatives can complain and bitch and rile the troops better than dems ever could against Bush.... i am beginning to realize the dems under bush were almost damn polite, compared to this lot against obama....

could be...dems just don't have it in them, the concur and destroy, at all cost, attitude...no matter how miserable they were under president bush.:eusa_whistle:

Dems are a coalition. They have to work together. They have to listen to each other.

Repubs are older, white, fat, uneducated and of one religion. They march in lockstep.

That's just the way it is.

hahahahahahahahahaha! ya like that huh?

yeah, it sorta was bs...!!!! :lol:

But NOT entirely...for my own criticism of the Dems, they have very poor leadership, they can never stand together and unite on ANYTHING, unlike the republicans under President Bush, for the most part.

they have enough votes to get things through, yet they hymn and haw on everything...and are useless with their new found power...NEVER would republicans let a political opportunity, political collateral such as this, go to WASTE...as the Dems...

so this to me, boils down to where does the Buck Stop? And it has to Stop with their poor leadership in the house and the Senate.

Forum List

Back