Americans and Travel

How utterly fearless of you to criticize a popular President's minimally controversial action from 70+ years later.

Only a historical imbecile evaluates past actions through a contemporary set of sensitivities.

Hanging around too many Leftist teachers, I suppose.

How typically democrat of you to play the apologist regardless of the facts.

The 1940s were not centuries ago, Dr. Brown.

How utterly fearless of you to criticize a popular President's minimally controversial action from 70+ years later.

Only a historical imbecile evaluates past actions through a contemporary set of sensitivities.

Nonsense. You’re a fucking snowflake. In 1940 black Americans were being hung from trees down south. Jap Americans need to get over it. The Jews had it much worse.

Also, I have no doubt if we had Arab suicide bombers coming out of Dearborn, mi we would have camps. They would only be for non us born Muslim Americans. We won’t lock up American born citizens but we would temporarily lock up non American born citizens.

Unkotare won’t admit it

Nonsense. You’re a fucking snowflake. In 1940 black Americans were being hung from trees down south. Jap [sic] Americans need to get over it. The Jews had it much worse.

it

Well, I guess that makes everything ok then!

:fu:

Illogical fucking buffoon.

Our point is that 1940 was a much different time. It doesn’t make it right but my point is still valid. Southerners were lynching black Americans in 1940, 1950, 1960s. Just remember that when you cry about internment camps.

No one said it makes it right. Try to stay on topic. The point was that America was much different in 1940.

And considering how insensitive you are towards the black struggle it’s funny you cry about how we treated jap Americans for a couple of years but you seem to blow off the hundreds of years blacks have been treated like 2nd class citizens

Ask an American if they travel.
What you'll get most likely is yeah, I get around, I been everywhere...
I been to New York, I been to Chicago, I been to Los Angeles, I been to Dallas, I been to Denver, I been to Miami.

First off, right of the bat...
That isn't going anywhere.
There is only so much variation those places could possibly even legally offer, because they're all in the same country.
They're also so easy to get to within the USA that is most certainly also isn't really called travel.
That's commuting... not traveling.
And its all the same exact people.

That is in NO WAY, any kind of a way to learn about the world.
None.

Number 2...
They're all American big cities... with high crime, some of them exceedingly high crime... dangerous, nasty fucking places.
And they offer NOTHING else besides urbanization.

Number 3.
There is no culture difference.
Its either red or its blue.

If you heard one republican, you heard them all.
If you heard one democrat, you heard them all.

And if you heard both, you heard the entire USA.

Number 4...
Not a single solitary one is going to do a MOTHERFUCKING for you if you're wanted by the American Government...
Because they are the American Government.

The Blue State isn't going to NOT ship you down to Texas with an AS IS deal to have you face you lethal injection.
The Blue State by the end of the day, IS Texas.

That's how much these retards really have traveled.... to NOWHERE.

Ask an American if he ever played sports.

Its I play Baseball, Football, or Basketball.

Of course by Football he means the American NFL and College type, which isn't a sport as much as it is Junk....
Nor is it codified and played, or recognized anywhere else outside of the USA except for Canada....
And Canada not really.

Baseball is more global, but there are only a handful of countries that play it, and most countries have only one or a few teams in their whole country.

Basketball also isn't widely popular in the world.

Of course when you mention soccer, (which is really football) then he'll make the claim that its really a woman's sport...
Because the USA has the best Female team in it.
But the men Suck at it.

There is a reason why the USA's men suck at it... because they're bigots that's why.
Bigots rarely care to learn anything foreign, OR different.

They also don't know much about any other sports.

That's how fucking annoying it is to talk to Americans about anything intelligent.

There are, what, a dozen or more examples of ignorant bullshit in the OP?

Coincidentally, I once worked with a woman who had been the guest of one the internment camps. Interestingly, she called it a net good thing. Said Japanese on the West Coast were too complacent, and we're not really assimilating. Moving away from California was a good step, for those who moved.

When FDR made this decision, newspapers were full of reports about real Japanese fanaticism on the battlefield. They would fight to the death, regardless of whether that was rational. Belief that the different races were intrinsically different was ubiquitous, and few doubted that many ethnic Japanese in the U.S. had divided or compromised loyalties. The same was thought of Germans - even people who merely had Germany surnames - who were constantly challenged to prove their American loyalty.

The Internet camps were entirely humane, with reports of guards' cruelty (and things of that nature) almost non-existent.

The decision of the USSC to overlook, among other things - the 5th and 15th Amendments was largely supported in media and in the pulpit.

But oh, FDR was an evil one, wasn't he?

Coincidentally, I once worked with a woman who had been the guest of one the internment camps. Interestingly, she called it a net good thing. Said Japanese on the West Coast were too complacent, and we're not really assimilating. Moving away from California was a good step, for those who moved.

When FDR made this decision, newspapers were full of reports about real Japanese fanaticism on the battlefield. They would fight to the death, regardless of whether that was rational. Belief that the different races were intrinsically different was ubiquitous, and few doubted that many ethnic Japanese in the U.S. had divided or compromised loyalties. The same was thought of Germans - even people who merely had Germany surnames - who were constantly challenged to prove their American loyalty.

The Internet camps were entirely humane, with reports of guards' cruelty (and things of that nature) almost non-existent.

The decision of the USSC to overlook, among other things - the 5th and 15th Amendments was largely supported in media and in the pulpit.

But oh, FDR was an evil one, wasn't he?

The media will overlook a lot of things in time of war or even in peace. They might choose to ignore something because they think it's dangerous, or publish things that are potentially illegal because they think if they don't, it'll be dangerous.

Coincidentally, I once worked with a woman who had been the guest of one the internment camps. .....

No one was a "guest" of fdr's concentration camps. They were innocent people kept as prisoners because of the lowlife scumbag fdr.

When FDR made this decision, newspapers were full of reports about real Japanese fanaticism on the battlefield. .....

The victims of fdr's concentration camps didn't come from the battlefield, and they were NOT our enemy, dumbass.

...... The same was thought of Germans - .....

Wrong. German was then, as it is now, America's largest ethnic group by far. And look what a vastly smaller proportionate number of Germans were subjected to fdr's treatment, despite that unlike Japanese Americans, German Americans actually were tried and convicted of espionage and sabotage during the war. Hmmmmmm.......

Forum List

Back