Americans Acting Like Americans Again

What daveman tells you right is almost always wrong.

Looks like he smartened up and quit digging his hole. :dig:

I've learned that daveman is not a bad guy. He's just misinformed and too easily takes FOX news as gospel. He tries to apply what he's heard or read to conversations that I'm involved with and then I end up having to hand his ass to him in a sling.

What does the union tell you is right?

The correct answer will be the opposite.

That's just the answer I would give too if I was getting my ass handed to me.

The bottom line, daveman, is that your views on unions are based on misconceptions. Because when it comes right down to it you cannot defend nearly anything you claim about unions. And when asked to back up your silly statements you resort to lies.

So yes...WE discovered that unions do not cause jobs to be moved overseas or even across the border. Because, as YOU said, "if we got rid of every union, we probably couldn't compete against Mexican labor." And that is exactly right.

WE also discovered that "labor costs for domestic cars are NOT almost three times the cost of the foreign badges." That was a baldfaced lie on your part.

Look, I will admit that there is plenty to slam unions about without you or anyone else having to resort to lying.

Now run along and continue playing.
Is there anything you've actually done to merit that level of arrogance? NOTE: Needing to be in a union to protect your incompetence is not actually doing anything.

What you fail to take into account is that I've formed my opinions about unions by personal experience. It's your own need to have your opinions given to you that says I'm programmed by Fox News (which I don't watch...and it's your bigotry against that conservatives that says "Oh, yes you do!!").

Last edited:
What daveman tells you right is almost always wrong.

Looks like he smartened up and quit digging his hole. :dig:

I've learned that daveman is not a bad guy. He's just misinformed and too easily takes FOX news as gospel. He tries to apply what he's heard or read to conversations that I'm involved with and then I end up having to hand his ass to him in a sling.
TRANSLATION:

3695d1074514651hahafunnho6.jpg

Not at all. I love laughing at the inanities you and others post. Punch your buttons and you get right into the tardbot dance. Go, robo!

What insistence, robodave? That I call out your lack of character? Tuff. Deal with it.

Keep dancing, robotard, keep dancing as I punch your buttons. :lol: You, and the other far right and far left wackaloons, are so easy to play.

I feel sorry for daveman. I handed his ass to him and he knows it. That's why he chose to pretend like he didn't see my questions.

I feel sorry for daveman. I handed his ass to him and he knows it. That's why he chose to pretend like he didn't see my questions.
I've answered your questions. You pretend I didn't because you're a dishonest union drone.

Oh yeah? Then let's see who the "dishonest" one (read it...LIAR) here is. Show me where you answered the questions:

"So labor costs for domestic cars are almost three times the cost of the foreign badges."

I'm going to give you another chance to either back up that idiotic statement or admit you were wrong. If you do neither then you are again proving you're a liar. So.....

1) Back it up

2) Admit you were wrong (there's no shame in that)

3) Be a liar

Which will it be?

Daveman...."So labor costs for domestic cars are almost three times the cost of the foreign badges."

Were you right or wrong? Yes or no......

So the TWO questions that you never answered were which selection you would make in the first quote and were you right or wrong on your statement in the second quote.

Since I'm calling you out as a LIAR you now have the perfect opportunity to make me eat my words and show me that you did, in fact, answer those questions. But we both know you can't.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back