Americana Trump And The Prophets Of Doom

You’re dealing with a Leftist who says because a slave was happy and content means he can’t say a slave free society is superior.
My goodness, you really are triggered.

I can quote you guys. You have to lie about my opinions.

You're certainly a model Trumpster. Just make it up as you go.
You’re the Leftist who says America is not the greatest nation for people and too much of a coward to name another. You started the topic, and made it clear to everyone what you are.
Is it okay with you if a good, loving, productive person from another country prefers to stay there?
Many slaves were OK with their situation. Takes a real freak to refuse to say theirs better systems available. Congrats.
Is it okay with you if a good, loving, productive, happy person from another country prefers to stay there?
Walls have more common sense than you Leftists.

My goodness, you really are triggered.

I can quote you guys. You have to lie about my opinions.

You're certainly a model Trumpster. Just make it up as you go.
You’re the Leftist who says America is not the greatest nation for people and too much of a coward to name another. You started the topic, and made it clear to everyone what you are.
Is it okay with you if a good, loving, productive person from another country prefers to stay there?
Many slaves were OK with their situation. Takes a real freak to refuse to say theirs better systems available. Congrats.
Is it okay with you if a good, loving, productive, happy person from another country prefers to stay there?
Walls have more common sense than you Leftists.

It is the best economy we have had in recent history. And in large part because of Trump. Limiting immigration, cutting the corporate taxes and bringing business back to America are all very good things for the average wage earner. No wonder first time in decades real wages are rising.

Considering we have voted stupid people unlike Trump in for decades, a positive development.
Does it matter to you that Trump is making Keynes look like Ron Paul?

Not four years ago, people who now support Trump were strongly against Keynesianism, and now they embrace it to a degree KEYNES HIMSELF would have argued against.

What happened?

Trump was not elected to "Build the economy", he was elected to build the wall. To unambiguously declare America American territory.

Trump has nothing to do with Keynes. We are not in a recession. Keynes still relevant in 2020?

Trump did not make the budget.
Yes, Keynes is relevant in 2020, because Trump is making him look like an amateur.

From what I've seen, Trumpsters have no idea what I'm talking about. That's amazing.
Ignoramus thinks the President creates the spending budget.
And the hyper-Keynesian Trumpster doesn't realize that government spending is a stimulus.

As is the Fed pouring hundreds of billions into the system.

Or that Trump signed it.

Trumpsters are proudly ignorant.
If Trump didn’t sign it, guess who you freaks blame for shutting down the government and causing eleven zillion people to suffer brutally?

Does it matter to you that Trump is making Keynes look like Ron Paul?

Not four years ago, people who now support Trump were strongly against Keynesianism, and now they embrace it to a degree KEYNES HIMSELF would have argued against.

What happened?

Trump was not elected to "Build the economy", he was elected to build the wall. To unambiguously declare America American territory.

Trump has nothing to do with Keynes. We are not in a recession. Keynes still relevant in 2020?

Yes, Keynes is relevant in 2020, because Trump is making him look like an amateur.

From what I've seen, Trumpsters have no idea what I'm talking about. That's amazing.
And the hyper-Keynesian Trumpster doesn't realize that government spending is a stimulus.

Or that Trump signed it.

If Trump didn’t sign it, guess who you freaks blame for shutting down the government and causing eleven zillion people to suffer brutally?
Is that your best spin?

And when exactly did you become a Hyper-Keynesian?

Do you even have any idea what that means?

So when did you?

Or that Trump signed it.

Is that your best spin?

So when did you?

:cuckoo: You've really come down with a severe case of the TDS. What are you so angry about? You have turned into that which you claim to hate.

Or that Trump signed it.

Is that your best spin?

So when did you?

:cuckoo: You've really come down with a severe case of the TDS. What are you so angry about? You have turned into that which you claim to hate.
Trump Devotion Syndrome is on you.

Funny how your tribe spent the day tossing angry personal insults and ugly name-calling at me, and yet you didn't "see" any of it.

Why do you suppose that is? Would you like a couple of dozen examples? And "Trumpster" is the nastiest thing I said?

Do you have an answer?

Or that Trump signed it.

Is that your best spin?

So when did you?

Funny how your tribe spent the day tossing angry personal insults and ugly name-calling at me, and yet you didn't "see" any of it.

Why do you suppose that is? Would you like a couple of dozen examples? And "Trumpster" is the nastiest thing I said?

Do you have an answer?

The annoying thing about discussing you Mac is not your leftism, but the fact that it is like talking to a wall. Each time an argument is made you deflect. No much use in discussing with a wall.

Or that Trump signed it.

Is that your best spin?

So when did you?

Do you have an answer?

The annoying thing about discussing you Mac is not your leftism, but the fact that it is like talking to a wall. Each time an argument is made you deflect. No much use in discussing with a wall.
How ironic.

Or that Trump signed it.

Is that your best spin?

So when did you?

Do you have an answer?

I have no such syndrome and have no tribe.

What do you want me to do? White knight for you? You are a big boy. Take care of yourself. You don't come to my rescue when people are throwing insults and ugly names at me! The nerve of you to suggest such a thing.

You have changed a lot since I've been away, and NOT for the better. Take note of your own passive aggressive attitude.

Or that Trump signed it.

Is that your best spin?

So when did you?

Do you have an answer?

What do you want me to do? White knight for you? You are a big boy. Take care of yourself. You don't come to my rescue when people are throwing insults and ugly names at me! The nerve of you to suggest such a thing.

You have changed a lot since I've been away, and NOT for the better. Take note of your own passive aggressive attitude.
Then quit bitching about me. It's old.

Is that your best spin?

So when did you?

Do you have an answer?

Bitching about you? I am trying to have a conversation with you and find out what the hell your issue is? You have Trump Derangement Syndrome. You cannot separate your personal feelings for the man and just look with objectivity at the situation. The fact of the matter is, the democrats have NO evidence that Trump has broken any laws. THAT is something that has been shown repeatedly throughout this impeachment trial!

Is that your best spin?

So when did you?

Do you have an answer?

Bitching about you? I am trying to have a conversation with you and find out what the hell your issue is? You have Trump Derangement Syndrome. You cannot separate your personal feelings for the man and just look with objectivity at the situation. The fact of the matter is, the democrats have NO evidence that Trump has broken any laws. THAT is something that has been shown repeatedly throughout this impeachment trial!
Are you done?

Do you have an answer?

Are you done?

That remains to be seen.

Forum List

Back