American ZioNuts@Work!

See, idiot, you don't even know what Zionism is, after all. Just another bogus youtube.

You have a mind of a 10 year old so don't use big words you don't even understand, idiot. You're a massive loser in life

David Duke supports a two state solution..guess that makes him a Zionist
No Zionist is for a two-state solution. WGAF what Duke thinks?

The statement was made that the definition of a Zionist was simple that you agreed jews "deserved a country"...so I was pointing out according to this flawed definition of a Zionist...Duke would be considered.. a Zionist

The statement was made that the definition of a Zionist was simple that you agreed jews "deserved a country"...so I was pointing out according to this flawed definition of a Zionist...Duke would be considered.. a Zionist

What is Zionism, moron? I'll give you one last try

Originally Posted by Tweezerman

A Zionist is someone who is in favor of Israel. There are about 200 countries. Why would anyone oppose Jewish people having a country especially if they've had it for thousands of years?

There are about 60 Islamic countries. There are many Christian countries. Even a Greek country. Jews are not allowed to have a country?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWlrUcb8l4o&feature=related]Israeli ZIONIST Nazi's Show how Arrogant & DISGUSTING they Really are - YouTube[/ame]

Youtube moron, I gave you multiple chances to define Zionism and you came up short.

Now, don't you feel like the miserable loser that you truly are? Of course, you do

Don't make me humiliate you, again

APPARENTLY A ZIONIST IS..-. someone who is in favor of Israel.

Point away, Alice. A two-state Zionst wouldn't be able to find his ass with both hands.
Point is, it's getting late for you to be up. Say goodnight, Gracie.

Close but no seegar, bimbo.

There ya go! And, since there are 60 Muslim countries and 25 Arab countries and dozens of Christian countries, you don't begrudge the nice Jews one tiny little country of their own that they've lived in for thousands of years, right? Right.

There ya go! And, since there are 60 Muslim countries and 25 Arab countries and dozens of Christian countries, you don't begrudge the nice Jews one tiny little country of their own that they've lived in for thousands of years, right? Right.

Sure once they give back what they have stolen

Forum List

Back