American ZioNutism...

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Andrew Adler, the owner of local publication the Atlanta Jewish Times, has apologized after suggesting that assassinating President Barack Obama is an option that should be considered by the Israeli government.

As reported by Gawker, Adler's article, written earlier this month, describes the urgency in protecting the Israeli people from threats such as Hamas and Hezbollah and argues that there are essentially only three options available to Israel: 1. attack Hezbollah and Hamas; 2. "order the destruction of Iran's nuclear facilities at all costs;" 3. assassinate Obama.

Andrew Adler, 'Atlanta Jewish Times' Publisher, Apologizes For Obama Assassination Comments
From Adler's column, which is not available online, but which Gawker uploaded to the web:

Yes, you read "three" correctly. Order a hit on a president in order to preserve Israel's existence. Think about it. If I have thought of this Tom Clancy-type scenario, don't you think that this almost unfathomable idea has been discussed in Israel's most inner circles?
Another way of putting "three" in perspective goes something like this: How far would you go to save a nation comprised of seven million lives ... Jews, Christians and Arabs alike?

You have got to believe, like I do, that all options are on the table.

In a subsequent interview with Gawker, Adler seemed hesitant to stand by his words, saying he had written them just to "see what kind of reaction I would get from readers."

Now, however, Adler has issued a full apology.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Martin Luther King, Jr...
When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You are talking anti-Semitism.

I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy.

Israel's right to exist as a state in security is uncontestable. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

I solemnly pledge to do my utmost to uphold the fair name of the Jews -- because bigotry in any form is an affront to us all.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2002/01/21/ED115336.DTL

Last edited by a moderator:
Leave it to a lamebrain like Pbel to come up with post titles like he does. And remember folks, it's not Jews that he hates, just Zionists, right Pbel? Heh Heh!

I too have had it with Zionists. Especially those in Israel who make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede land to them so they can remain in Israel. And then those Zionists in Israel just can't seem to understand why they are thanked with jihads, intifadas & rocket missiles. Don't that beat all?

Face it folks, no surrouding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does. History has proven that king Hussein was right. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

I too have had it with Zionists. Especially those in Israel who make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede land to them so they can remain in Israel. And then those Zionists in Israel just can't seem to understand why they are thanked with jihads, intifadas & rocket missiles. Don't that beat all?

Leave it to a lamebrain like Pbel to come up with post titles like he does. And remember folks, it's not Jews that he hates, just Zionists, right Pbel? Heh Heh!

MJ, I don't hate anyone, but I do want to show that American Zionists are a lot more radical than the Jews who live in Israel because they have little choice and fight this constant war and shed their blood...How come all you computer warriors don't actually go to Israel and help defend her with your lives?

Your constant war rhetoric and your cowardly cushions in America are killing your brethren in Israel. Even if you got the Palistinians all exported like a good Meir Kahane ZioNazi, who is going to keep the other 1.4 billion Muslims at bay?

Sharpen your Sampson Option, you're going to need it someday.

MJ, I don't hate anyone, but I do want to show that American Zionists are a lot more radical than the Jews who live in Israel because they have little choice and fight this constant war and shed their blood...How come all you computer warriors don't actually go to Israel and help defend her with your lives?

Your constant war rhetoric and your cowardly cushions in America are killing your brethren in Israel. Even if you got the Palistinians all exported like a good Meir Kahane ZioNazi, who is going to keep the other 1.4 billion Muslims at bay?

Sharpen your Sampson Option, you're going to need it someday.

PBEL: THE FACE OF MENTAL ILLNESS
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sRCbp29j14]Mental Illness Awareness Week Commercial 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

No trick calling muhammad a pedophile

Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad...
Muhammad [53 years old] married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.
The Life of Muhammad: Translation of Ibn Ishaq's Sirat Rasul Allah

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sAY9rw15uA]Mohammed is a Pedophile Movement for Italy Leader Daniela Santanchè on Domenica Cinque 11 08 09 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back