American University Students Prefer Castro to Democratically Elected Trump and How to Fix it

They like Castro in Panama

Panama: Debtors Thank Fidel
pan-embajada.jpg

By Osvaldo Rodriguez Martinez Panama, Nov 29 (Prensa Latina) Young Vietnamese Ma Luu Van Khang made a long queue at the Cuban Embassy in Panama, so that together with his mother write in the book of condolences, his message to leader Fidel Castro.
Ma.Luu says to be grateful to the Commandant because thanks to his noble gesture and that of his country he could study a university career in the Island; he spoke a somewhat fluid Spanish, maybe momentaneously forgotten due to the emotion that clouded his eyes and passed on to his mother.

This Vietnamese youth, presently occupying the post of Commercial Counsellor of theVietnamese diplomatic mission in Panama, assured his Cuban colleagues that the visit was of a personal nature, because it represents his debt to Fidel.

The commitment with Cuba and its leader is also infinite for Luis 'Lucho' Gómez, who assured he literally owes his life and that of his family to the deceased leader and to the 'Cuban brothers', because they gave them refuge at the residence of the Cuban Embassy when unruly U.S. soldiers persecuted him after the invasion of 1989.

'I remember that Fidel and the Cuban Revolution saved my life, mine and my family in the difficult years of the invasion, when our people was subdued by them and the Cuban Revolution opened the doors of its Embassy to receive Panamanian patriots to preserve their lives'.

And they love Hitler in Tennessee.

neonazis-600x354.png

Sing it! Love is in the air.................

And yet,...................there are no Americans getting on inner tubes in hopes of floating to Cuba.

Go figure.
of course that is because no foreign country is trying "to bring about hunger, desperation and overthrow of government"

On April 6, 1960, Lester D. Mallory, US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Inter-American Affairs
, wrote in an internal memorandum: “The majority of Cubans support Castro … The only foreseeable means of alienating internal support is through disenchantment and disaffection based on economic dissatisfaction and hardship. … every possible means should be undertaken promptly to weaken the economic life of Cuba.” Mallory proposed “a line of action which … makes the greatest inroads in denying money and supplies to Cuba, to decrease monetary and real wages, to bring about hunger, desperation and overthrow of government.”

Since the end of World War 2, the United States has:

1. Attempted to overthrow more than 50 foreign governments, most of which were democratically-elected.
  2. Dropped bombs on the people of more than 30 countries.
  3. Attempted to assassinate more than 50 foreign leaders.
  4. Attempted to suppress a populist or nationalist movement in 20 countries.
  5. Grossly interfered in democratic elections in at least 30 countries.*
  6. Plus … although not easily quantified … has been more involved in the practice of torture than any other country in the world … for over a century … not just performing the actual torture, but teaching it, providing the manuals, and furnishing the equipment.
  7. neonazis-600x354.png

Hell no cuz it's all Bush's fault, right?

Who insisted on the Invasion of Iraq by LYING to Hillary Clinton and the Nation about Iraq

was it who was President or was it one of 100 Senators

George W Bush ______

or Hillary Clinton. ________

Hell no cuz it's all Bush's fault, right?

Who insisted on the Invasion of Iraq by LYING to Hillary Clinton and the Nation about Iraq

was it who was President or was it one of 100 Senators

George W Bush ______

or Hillary Clinton. ________

For whatever reason, Bush decided to get consent of Congress before going to war cuz of the War Powers Act. Little did he know all he had to do was go to war and deny it was really a war, like Obama going to war in Libya.

It was more like a video game to Obama than an actual war I think.
Here is an actual war ...Castro never did anything like this ...by the way I would support the arrest of all US Presidents who are still alive for Crimes against Humanity with the exception of Jimmy Carter ..........

Number Of Iraqis Slaughtered In US War And Occupation Of Iraq "1,455,590"

It was more like a video game to Obama than an actual war I think.
Here is an actual war ...Castro never did anything like this ...by the way I would support the arrest of all US Presidents who are still alive for Crimes against Humanity with the exception of Jimmy Carter ..........

Number Of Iraqis Slaughtered In US War And Occupation Of Iraq "1,455,590"

Even Obama?

Racist!

You do realize that Castro parked some nukes on Cuba and tried to start WW3, right?

You do realize that Castro parked some nukes on Cuba and tried to start WW3, right?
you realize Castro had been invaded by the US and was marked for assassination...further do you know the US had a policy of first nuclear strike right and that Castro never controlled any Nukes the Russians did ...finally the ONLY Nation to ever use Nuclear weapons on Human Beings is the US

No first use. ...
NATO has repeatedly rejected calls for adopting NFU policy, arguing that pre-emptive nuclear strike is a key option, in order to have a credible deterrent that could compensate for the overwhelming conventional weapon superiority enjoyed by the Soviet Army in the Eurasian land mass.
No first use - Wikipedia

you realize Castro had been invaded by the US and was marked for assassination...further do you know the US had a policy of first nuclear strike right and that Castro never controlled any Nukes the Russians did ...finally the ONLY Nation to ever use Nuclear weapons on Human Beings is the US

No first use. ...
NATO has repeatedly rejected calls for adopting NFU policy, arguing that pre-emptive nuclear strike is a key option, in order to have a credible deterrent that could compensate for the overwhelming conventional weapon superiority enjoyed by the Soviet Army in the Eurasian land mass.
No first use - Wikipedia

I understand that Castro allied himself with the sworn enemy of the US to be used as a tool and then wonders why they tried to over throw him

I further understand that Castro was OK with starting WW3 by having nukes parked on his soil.

They like Castro in Panama

Panama: Debtors Thank Fidel
pan-embajada.jpg

By Osvaldo Rodriguez Martinez Panama, Nov 29 (Prensa Latina) Young Vietnamese Ma Luu Van Khang made a long queue at the Cuban Embassy in Panama, so that together with his mother write in the book of condolences, his message to leader Fidel Castro.
Ma.Luu says to be grateful to the Commandant because thanks to his noble gesture and that of his country he could study a university career in the Island; he spoke a somewhat fluid Spanish, maybe momentaneously forgotten due to the emotion that clouded his eyes and passed on to his mother.

This Vietnamese youth, presently occupying the post of Commercial Counsellor of theVietnamese diplomatic mission in Panama, assured his Cuban colleagues that the visit was of a personal nature, because it represents his debt to Fidel.

The commitment with Cuba and its leader is also infinite for Luis 'Lucho' Gómez, who assured he literally owes his life and that of his family to the deceased leader and to the 'Cuban brothers', because they gave them refuge at the residence of the Cuban Embassy when unruly U.S. soldiers persecuted him after the invasion of 1989.

'I remember that Fidel and the Cuban Revolution saved my life, mine and my family in the difficult years of the invasion, when our people was subdued by them and the Cuban Revolution opened the doors of its Embassy to receive Panamanian patriots to preserve their lives'.

And they love Hitler in Tennessee.

neonazis-600x354.png

Every time I see some neoNazi abusing the Confederate Battle Flag I just want to shoot their stupid ignorant Democrat asses.

And yet,...................there are no Americans getting on inner tubes in hopes of floating to Cuba.

Go figure.
That is only because we are chained to our time clocks and fear the FBI gestapo....NOT!

The left stopped trying to make sense about 30 years ago, and now that aptitude has fled them entirely.

Forum List

Back