American Taxpayers Subsidize Israel’s Prosperity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a lie Tod

The US NEVER gave 32 billion a year

the OP is just another antisemitic bot desperate to defame Israel in the name of racism and bigotry

DC insiders have long disputed the validity of the media figures for 'aid to Israel', charging that the actual figures are beyond appalling...for instance we know that an Israeli with dual American/Israeli citizenship was curiously appointed Pentagon-Comptroller under Bush, and that under his charge some 2.3 Trillion went missing prior to 9/11...doesn't take Colombo to figure out where this money ended up...

I'm a Zionist and proud of it. Yet I believe that Israel is a first-world country, prosperous on its own, and doesn't need America's money, but as a private citizen, what can I do about it? America was so overjoyed that the Jews got back their ancestral and historic homeland, that they just started throwing all kinds of money at it.

Its a lie Tod

the OP is just another antisemitic bot desperate to defame Israel in the name of racism and bigotry

DC insiders have long disputed the validity of the media figures for 'aid to Israel', charging that the actual figures are beyond appalling...for instance we know that an Israeli with dual American/Israeli citizenship was curiously appointed Pentagon-Comptroller under Bush, and that under his charge some 2.3 Trillion went missing prior to 9/11...doesn't take Colombo to figure out where this money ended up...

I'm a Zionist and proud of it. Yet I believe that Israel is a first-world country, prosperous on its own, and doesn't need America's money, but as a private citizen, what can I do about it? America was so overjoyed that the Jews got back their ancestral and historic homeland, that they just started throwing all kinds of money at it.

Absolutely wrong amigo...The U.S. State Department and the Pentagon both warned of the dangers of subsidizing Israel...you have no idea of the scale of the artificial prosperity of the 'Jewish State'...virtually everything these carpetbaggers boast of comes at the expense of U.S. taxpayers---including available markets...technology sharing...exorbitant loans without repayment stipulations...direct and clandestine channeling of billions...Missile-Defense systems...railway systems...state-of-the-art attack helicopters and fighter Jets...tanks...naval ships...settlement subsidies...etc...etc. As for your 'pride in being a Zionist' I must ask how one draws pride from brazen land-theft...belligerent military occupation...SS-like occupation policies and targeting women and children?

Its a lie Tod

Yeah, he's a moron.

Please not who is wielding the word 'moron' here...the irony!!!

I'm wielding it at the moron, moron.

...in which case I can only assume you are confronting a mirror before heading out to your counter-job at Burger King...

Its a lie Tod

Yeah, he's a moron.

...in which case I can only assume you are confronting a mirror before heading out to your counter-job at Burger King...

Did McD's fire you because you couldn't add? DERP!

Get back to me with any proof of your $32 billion moronic claim.

Its a lie Tod

Yeah, he's a moron.

Oh but the $32 Bill was the calculations of 'your math' you fertile imbecile...my guess is that it is considerably higher...please recall the missing trillions under an Israeli Pentagon Comptroller named Dov Zakheim

ISRAEL = WELFARE-STATE

Yeah, he's a moron.

Oh but the $32 Bill was the calculations of 'your math' you fertile imbecile...my guess is that it is considerably higher...please recall the missing trillions under an Israeli Pentagon Comptroller named Dov Zakheim

ISRAEL = WELFARE-STATE

Oh but the $32 Bill was the calculations of 'your math' you fertile imbecile

I used the numbers provided by your link.

Did you fail 4th grade math? How many times?

my guess is that it is considerably higher...

Of course you do.....moron.

ISRAEL = WELFARE-STATE

Here yet again you merely demonstrate what a seasoned boob you are...the actual figures for Israeli aid do not appear in the press and are not quoted by government officials for obvious reasons...reasons that even a drag-boy like you should comprehend...note that I said 'should'...possessing the IQ of sand doesn't exactly help dog-boy....

ISRAEL = WELFARE-STATE

Here yet again you merely demonstrate what a seasoned boob you are...the actual figures for Israeli aid do not appear in the press and are not quoted by government officials for obvious reasons...reasons that even a drag-boy like you should comprehend...note that I said 'should'...possessing the IQ of sand doesn't exactly help dog-boy....

I know.....it's all a secret.
That's how your silly source came up with $200,000 for a family of 5 over the last 10 years.

Now back to that remedial math class.
You'll pass it one of these years.

DERP!

No Link, No thread.

Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back