American Taxpayers Subsidize Israel's Prosperity

Sundowner47

Rookie
Aug 16, 2012
American Taxpayers Subsidize Israel’s Prosperity
by Alison Weir, September 01, 2011
Print This | Share This
Israel’s Jerusalem Post newspaper recently published an article calling Israel “The New Golden Country” for young people from around the world. It reports that Israel boasts an ever-increasing GDP, a strong currency, and “a lower unemployment rate than the U.S.”

The article fails to mention the well over $3 billion a year that American taxpayers have given Israel for years, nor the fact that some of this money has been used to develop industries that compete with U.S. companies, costing thousands of American jobs and adding to the American unemployment rate.

The story also omits the fact that Israel has periodically stolen U.S. technology, hurting the U.S. economy still more, and fails to note that support for Israel has cost Americans in the range of $3-$6 trillion and that these costs continue to escalate.

The article reports that many young Jewish American singles “are realizing that their future is in Israel. Since 2002, over 7,000 students and young professionals have made aliyah from North America and the UK … bringing with them their skills.”

Many of these new Israeli citizens, the article reports, then “telecommute to their home countries, commute to Europe, or consult globally,” adding to Israel’s economy.

The Israeli story states: “Many students and young professionals are drawn by the incentive of free tuition for a bachelor’s or master’s degree,” comparing this to the United States, where obtaining a degree can put many into significant debt.

According to the article, “Israel sits, quite literally, at the nexus of the world.” The newspaper reports: “This tiny nation is not only in the geographical heart of the globe and at the center of international attention. Israel is also at the very core of innovation, a leader in global commerce and technology.”

US subsidy to Israel is virtually entirly military and is spent for the same reason that the US is spending billions on "HOMELAND SECURITY" which is a euphemism for
DEFENSE AGAINST MUJAHAD DOGS AND SLUTS WITH BOMBS ON THEIR STINKING ASSES

• Banned
US subsidy to Israel is virtually entirly military and is spent for the same reason that the US is spending billions on "HOMELAND SECURITY" which is a euphemism for

"MAD DOGS"....Arab sluts....stinking Islamic filth rapaists co**&^%$@!#$$%$%"....lady you are one twisted, hate-saturated psychopath....scary

"MAD DOGS"....Arab sluts....stinking Islamic filth rapaists co**&^%$@!#$$%$%"....lady you are one twisted, hate-saturated psychopath....scary

really? you should learn some arabic and urdu-----put on a nice big crucifix and walk past a mosque on a friday afternoon

• Banned
Rosie, you are a sick individual...how one person can contain so much vitriolic hate and malice is remarkable....what happened to you hon?...were you held captive by crazed Muslims, and repeatedly violated...????

Rosie, you are a sick individual...how one person can contain so much vitriolic hate and malice is remarkable....what happened to you hon?...were you held captive by crazed Muslims, and repeatedly violated...????

No---but I do have relatives thru marriage who survived the filth you support I have no "HATRED" at all except for people like you who support genocide and rape and enslavement and violation of children

• Banned

No---but I do have relatives thru marriage who survived the filth you support I have no "HATRED" at all except for people like you who support genocide and rape and enslavement and violation of children

What is no less than hysterical is that you cannot manage a dialogue that is removed from the ideological boundaries that inform your script....one is either a 'Jihadist" or a respectable defender of Israel...beyond this ridiculously narrow perimeter you cannot conduct any argument....for the record you walking vampire, I am an atheist whose principal interest in any conflict or political issue is justice

American Taxpayers Subsidize Israel’s Prosperity
by Alison Weir, September 01, 2011
Print This | Share This
Israel’s Jerusalem Post newspaper recently published an article calling Israel “The New Golden Country” for young people from around the world. It reports that Israel boasts an ever-increasing GDP, a strong currency, and “a lower unemployment rate than the U.S.”

The article fails to mention the well over $3 billion a year that American taxpayers have given Israel for years, nor the fact that some of this money has been used to develop industries that compete with U.S. companies, costing thousands of American jobs and adding to the American unemployment rate.

The story also omits the fact that Israel has periodically stolen U.S. technology, hurting the U.S. economy still more, and fails to note that support for Israel has cost Americans in the range of $3-$6 trillion and that these costs continue to escalate.

The article reports that many young Jewish American singles “are realizing that their future is in Israel. Since 2002, over 7,000 students and young professionals have made aliyah from North America and the UK … bringing with them their skills.”

Many of these new Israeli citizens, the article reports, then “telecommute to their home countries, commute to Europe, or consult globally,” adding to Israel’s economy.

The Israeli story states: “Many students and young professionals are drawn by the incentive of free tuition for a bachelor’s or master’s degree,” comparing this to the United States, where obtaining a degree can put many into significant debt.

According to the article, “Israel sits, quite literally, at the nexus of the world.” The newspaper reports: “This tiny nation is not only in the geographical heart of the globe and at the center of international attention. Israel is also at the very core of innovation, a leader in global commerce and technology.”

Can we count on you to do your part?

What is no less than hysterical is that you cannot manage a dialogue that is removed from the ideological boundaries that inform your script....one is either a 'Jihadist" or a respectable defender of Israel...beyond this ridiculously narrow perimeter you cannot conduct any argument....for the record you walking vampire, I am an atheist whose principal interest in any conflict or political issue is justice

your conclusion that I categorize all people in either "jihadist" or "pro-israel" is simply wishful thinking on YOUR part------you have no basis at all for such a conclusion except your own very limited and narrow view of reality -----or more accurately, your own deluded perception I have discussed iSSUES with you but you miss any detail that does not conform with your pre determined and idiotic POV

your conclusion that I categorize all people in either "jihadist" or "pro-israel" is simply wishful thinking on YOUR part------you have no basis at all for such a conclusion except your own very limited and narrow view of reality -----or more accurately, your own deluded perception I have discussed iSSUES with you but you miss any detail that does not conform with your pre determined and idiotic POV

wrong ratsy---my conclusion is greatly aided by nearly every syllable you post from the tormented recesses of your febrile imagination and attendant paranoia....

On the contrary they turned her down.

wrong ratsy---my conclusion is greatly aided by nearly every syllable you post from the tormented recesses of your febrile imagination and attendant paranoia....

even your psycho babble is poorly done, slimemold scum

"psycho babble as opposed to Zio-babble...????? HOWL!!!!!!!!!

"psycho babble as opposed to Zio-babble...????? HOWL!!!!!!!!!

such a sharp masjid wit-------meccaists love "sharp" ---the sharper the knife---the easier it goes thru infant throat

"meccaists"???? OMG I CANNOT STOP HOWLING....PLEASE...pant...pant....pant...have mercy on this poor Jihadist....hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Forum List

Back