American Tax Reduction Act

Jun 13, 2018

The role of Federal Government in the American Tax Reduction Act is to coordinate the implementation of tax reductions across the United States of America at Local, State and Federal level government.
Federal Income Tax Rate for reported income below $150,000 would be exempt from Income Tax eliminating the tax burden for the Middle Class.

The Federal Government should be coordinating tax deduction increases across the States through releasing monies currently being spent on duplicated welfare programs and by abolishing the Federal Department of Housing and Urban Affairs and by abolishing the Federal Department of Education.

The Tax Deduction for Charitable Donation would be eliminated and the Mortgage Interest Deduction would be eliminated from the Federal Tax Code.

In coordinating the American Tax Reduction Act the Federal Government would distribute monies accumulated at Federal level to States for the purpose of reducing 3 key tax structures.

State Income Tax Thresholds to increase to a minimum $20,000 per year
State Sales Taxes to be reduced by a minimum 2%
State Fuel Duties to be reduced by a minimum of 10cents a litre
The Foreign Aid Budget would be eliminated
There would be reductions in NASA budget
Federal Grants to States would be reduced by 40%
Age Limit for Unemployment Insurance would be increased by 2 years
Farm Subsidies would be cancelled

My state sales tax isnt going anywhere. Luckily, we dont have a bullcrap state income tax.

Well there only a few States where No State Income Tax exists but it is a start If I may ask which state is that.

The role of Federal Government in the American Tax Reduction Act is to coordinate the implementation of tax reductions across the United States of America at Local, State and Federal level government.
Federal Income Tax Rate for reported income below $150,000 would be exempt from Income Tax eliminating the tax burden for the Middle Class.

The Federal Government should be coordinating tax deduction increases across the States through releasing monies currently being spent on duplicated welfare programs and by abolishing the Federal Department of Housing and Urban Affairs and by abolishing the Federal Department of Education.

The Tax Deduction for Charitable Donation would be eliminated and the Mortgage Interest Deduction would be eliminated from the Federal Tax Code.

In coordinating the American Tax Reduction Act the Federal Government would distribute monies accumulated at Federal level to States for the purpose of reducing 3 key tax structures.

State Income Tax Thresholds to increase to a minimum $20,000 per year
State Sales Taxes to be reduced by a minimum 2%
The Foreign Aid Budget would be eliminated
There would be reductions in NASA budget
Federal Grants to States would be reduced by 40%
Farm Subsidies would be cancelled

We don't tax fuel by the litre.

Or by the liter.

We don't limit unemployment insurance by age. How would we increase the age?

What country are you from?

Well I have been contributing to discussions with a friend from Britain and must have submitted my ideas I sent over there..

As for

As for implementation it would be simply a procedural action stating that the minimum age for unemployment insurance would be 25 years old for example..

Well if Social Security Entitlement Age can be increased for retirees then the same can be applied to young people receiving unemployment insurance..

As for

As for implementation it would be simply a procedural action stating that the minimum age for unemployment insurance would be 25 years old for example..

Well if Social Security Entitlement Age can be increased for retirees then the same can be applied to young people receiving unemployment insurance..

If an employer pays into the unemployment fund for a 24 year old, she wouldn't be eligible?
What are you hoping to accomplish with this unneeded change?

Well if Social Security Entitlement Age can be increased for retirees

Because age is one of the requirements to collect.
It isn't for unemployment insurance.

Well how would you propose to reduce the welfare bill and thank you for correcting me I really ought to get my eyesight checked. LOL

State and Local Taxes are being capped at $10,000. This is causing an exodus of people out of New York, California and other Liberal run high tax states. I am in Florida yippy for me!

Forum List

Back