"American Spring" planned for May in D.C.

Victory67

Rookie
Feb 7, 2014
Constitutional Emergency

They are calliing for millions to march, unarmed, on D.C. and stay there until the leadership in the White House and Congress steps down. They call on Congress to select new leadership and to set tribunals to charge all for supposed "crimes".

They won't get even 500 people.

Constitutional Emergency

They are calliing for millions to march, unarmed, on D.C. and stay there until the leadership in the White House and Congress steps down. They call on Congress to select new leadership and to set tribunals to charge all for supposed "crimes".

When the Koch Bros pay for buses, stages, and potties they come out in droves.

But when they really have to back their crazy shit up, only the full tards show up.

Constitutional Emergency

It would be the catalyst to draw the line and bring to a conclusion a decision on the out of control government, one way or the other. America will rise up or surrender.........for me, I only go to my knees in the presence of God Almighty...........my knees will not touch the surface as a result of some piss ant occupant of the White House or a corrupt legislator, or outside element...I will fall to my death standing if necessary.

It would seem the purpose of this ‘march’ is to exhibit the fact that members of this organization are insane, as well as ignorant of the Constitution, its case law, and how our government works.

Phase 3 – Those with the principles of a West, Cruz, Dr. Ben Carson, Lee, DeMint, Paul, Gov Walker, Sessions, Gowdy, Jordan,

Liars. At some point, these folks are going to realize that they have rode that crazy train to where it is emotionally exhausting and the only folks that are coming are those featured on Jerry Springer.

• Banned
Ok, maybe 1,000 idiots will show up. But they won't stay long espcially if there is a special discount at Pizza Hut or Taco Bell. :)

Constitutional Emergency

Like the million trucks and the million motorcycles, right? :rofl:

Constitutional Emergency

I dunno. I wouldn't be surprised to see an organized 'Spring' effort some day here in the US. Don't htink the reasons to do it have anything to do with the current administration either. The basic system is what's screwed up. What our country began as, and what it's become are radically different. We're no longer ruled by and for the poeple, but by and for special interests. That's reason enough for a peaceful revolution.

Yes, the fruitloops may get as much as 1000 people, doubtful, but possible. But here is what a real march on Washington by the people of the US looks like;

March on Washington, D.C. August 28, 1963 - Social Welfare History Project

March on Washington, D.C. for Jobs and Freedom August 28, 1963
By John E. Hansan, Ph.D., An Organizer for Cincinnati’s Delegation

Rev. Martin Luther King
A major event in the centuries-long struggle to help black Americans achieve equal rights was the 1963 “March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom.” On August 28, 1963, more than 250,000 people from across the nation came together in Washington, D.C. to peacefully demonstrate their support for the passage of a meaningful civil rights bill, an end to racial segregation in schools and the creation of jobs for the unemployed. It was the largest demonstration ever held in the nation’s capital, and one of the first to have extensive television coverage. The march is remembered too as the occasion for Reverend Martin Luther King’s “I Have A Dream” speech. It was a speech of hope and determination, and it epitomized the message the marchers proclaimed of racial harmony and a belief that blacks and whites could live together in peace. The march also gave widespread publicity and political impetus to the then pending civil rights legislation a version of which was signed into law by President Lyndon B. Johnson on July 2, 1964.

That is the kind of march that really changes government. People with real issues with the current system, and a real and peaceful plan for redress of those issues. Our present liberarians and 2nd amendement fruitloops have only imaginary issues and idealistic idiocy.

The real problem is with the rich taking everything and fucking over the middle class...Wars and bail-outs of wall street is more important then education, science, r&d and infrastructure. Something is seriously wrong.

We the people are getting fucked.

Forum List

Back