American soldiers banned from Italian main street after vicious brawl

U.S. soldiers have no business being stationed in Italy.

So, you want NATO disbanded?

We can have NATO without stationing our soldiers in other countries. How many foreign military bases are in the U.S.?

Why bother? If we don't need to work together, then how much need is there of the alliance?

We can work together without being based in other countries. How many other countries have bases here? Would we allow that?

We can have NATO without stationing our soldiers in other countries. How many foreign military bases are in the U.S.?

Why bother? If we don't need to work together, then how much need is there of the alliance?

We can work together without being based in other countries. How many other countries have bases here? Would we allow that?

Work together towards WHAT, exactly? Defending against the Soviet Union?

The Military are US Ambassadors, first and foremost- the comments expressed their experience with their service and how they were disciplined in local dust-ups-

It discussed how things were done in the past.

It could be that the Italian press has been whipping up a hate for America, because of their hate of the President.

Really not a lot of information in the article.
You've never served overseas at a U.S. Military base have you?

Nope. Does that change the fact that there was not much information in the article?
Then you don't have a clue that conflict between U.S. military and locals is a common thing, especially when a soldier/sailor does something stupid....like rape a local.

US Soldiers have a lower crime rate than the rest of the indigenous population.
Evidence of that, please.

It discussed how things were done in the past.

It could be that the Italian press has been whipping up a hate for America, because of their hate of the President.

Really not a lot of information in the article.
You've never served overseas at a U.S. Military base have you?

Nope. Does that change the fact that there was not much information in the article?
Then you don't have a clue that conflict between U.S. military and locals is a common thing, especially when a soldier/sailor does something stupid....like rape a local.

US Soldiers have a lower crime rate than the rest of the indigenous population.
Evidence of that, please.

If he proved it, would you care? Or just double down on your Blame America position?

You seem to still be fighting 30 year old wars. Your answer reminds me of the stories you would hear about a Japanese soldier on some island that had never been told the war had ended.

You seem to still be fighting 30 year old wars. Your answer reminds me of the stories you would hear about a Japanese soldier on some island that had never been told the war had ended.

No, WE are still fighting 30 years old wars. I want to stop doing that. NATO expansion was the stupidest idea of all time.

It is insane that we are committed to fighting WWIII over Estonia.

That is a plan designed to fail.

No, WE are still fighting 30 years old wars. I want to stop doing that. NATO expansion was the stupidest idea of all time.

We have never seen a war we weren't happy to join. Bring the soldiers home. All of them.

We have never seen a war we weren't happy to join. Bring the soldiers home. All of them.

Sounds good to me. It would be funny to see the Europeans reacting to having to protect themselves.

Sounds good to me. It would be funny to see the Europeans reacting to having to protect themselves.

They aren't the ones that would act negatively. We would. Look at the gnashing of teeth when it's suggested we pull the troops from anywhere.

They aren't the ones that would act negatively. We would. Look at the gnashing of teeth when it's suggested we pull the troops from anywhere.

Not from the actual people, just from the Political Class and the Talking Heads.

Not from the actual people, just from the Political Class and the Talking Heads.

The "actual people" are not saying a word.

The "actual people" are not saying a word.

Sure they are. They ignored the candidates offered by the Political Class and elected an outsider who ran on reducing interventions.

It is just that everyone has gone back to ignoring them.

Forum List

Back