“American Sniper” Chris Kyle Distorted His Military Record, Documents Show

409.gif

On one end it's hard to believe any of you hard chargers were in the military after reading all of that.. yet at the same time it all makes sense.

Here's the deal about Seals. Seals are an evolution of the UDT, Underwater Demolition Team that reconoitered landing sites for Marine amphibious landings in WW2. They still undergo the same training that focuses on resistance to hypothermia and paddling around in a rubber boat. There is little left in the modern military mission for UDT tactics but the Navy keeps cranking out Seal teams. The last legitimate mission that Seals proved their worth was in the Capt. Phillips mission where an American merchant marine officer was kidnapped by Somoli pirates. Why would a Navy UDT expert end up on a freaking building in the desert sniping at targets when the Marines and the Green Berets are equally skilled and attend the same sniper schols as Seals and might be more proficient? The answer is simple if you understand modern military/political idiocy. There is no clear mission for Navy Seals unless you consider the influence that the CIA has had in Military operations under democrat administrations since Vietnam. The Seals have become the little off the grid army of the CIA. In modern Military missions the CIA is calling the shots while the fat asses in the Pentagon attend cocktail parties and pretend that they still have a say in military operations.

Given Snot.com's penchant for lying on here any claims of service by him are dubious at best
The ENTIRE board knows that you ARE a hideous bi catfish however :rofl:

As I've noted before, I was in the Far East in the 80's and the ONLY entity that has to believe me is Uncle Sam

You could prove it.Sparky...strange how you and your little posse of misfits keep spewing it but when confronted and proof is demanded.....nothing. See Snots that's why I know you're a liar, you're lying about me you infantile toad. Now Snot's it's time for you to put up or shut up...this is where the rubber meets the road and I know for a fact you can't prove a damn thing....liar. Maybe you can ask Hairy Back to help ya out...LOL

This is fun :)
suffice it to say you know jack shit about military matters first hand Fat Ass. I, OTOH, served active duty for a full hitch overseas. You? Not so much. Prolly a dependent of some sort.
"Served active duty for a full hitch overseas" ? Thats an odd way to phrase your service. A typical deployment or OCONUS duty assignment last around a year. Are you saying you only served in the military for a year or where you in the NG ? Also in what part of the far east did you serve ?

Given Snot.com's penchant for lying on here any claims of service by him are dubious at best

As I've noted before, I was in the Far East in the 80's and the ONLY entity that has to believe me is Uncle Sam

You could prove it.Sparky...strange how you and your little posse of misfits keep spewing it but when confronted and proof is demanded.....nothing. See Snots that's why I know you're a liar, you're lying about me you infantile toad. Now Snot's it's time for you to put up or shut up...this is where the rubber meets the road and I know for a fact you can't prove a damn thing....liar. Maybe you can ask Hairy Back to help ya out...LOL

suffice it to say you know jack shit about military matters first hand Fat Ass. I, OTOH, served active duty for a full hitch overseas. You? Not so much. Prolly a dependent of some sort.
"Served active duty for a full hitch overseas" ? Thats an odd way to phrase your service. A typical deployment or OCONUS duty assignment last around a year. Are you saying you only served in the military for a year or where you in the NG ? Also in what part of the far east did you serve ?
Forward deployed to Japan in the 80's

Thats the 5th- time I've had to go over that for every Tom, Dick, and Harry n00b who joins this forum

As to the OP, Kyle was busted for embellishing his exploits dead to rights

What is it with Military retirees? Do they think a enlisted rank for 20 years or a year in harm's way qualifies them to judge Military operations anymore than a interested and educated civilian? I'm sorry Vets but your service don't mean dick when it comes to political and historical analysis.

Thats the 5th- time I've had to go over that for every Tom, Dick, and Harry n00b who joins this forum

Froward deployed to Japan ? That's typically something done during a combat mission. Japan is a PCS move not a deployment.

Froward deployed to Japan ? That's typically something done during a combat mission. Japan is a PCS move not a deployment.
whatevs Private Pyle. I spent two years there

NOW

back to topic- A certain service member saying he told a cop to call the Pentagon to get him off the hook and he shot people from atop the Super dome, among other tall tales :eusa_liar:

whatevs Private Pyle. I spent two years there

NOW

back to topic- A certain service member saying he told a cop to call the Pentagon to get him off the hook and he shot people from atop the Super dome, among other tall tales :eusa_liar:
I didn't go off topic you did when you attacked someone else about their lack of military experience. When you call out someone else don't get angry when someone does the same to you. The Pyle reference is Marine Corp not Army and I never was a Pvt, in the Army a little college education gets you somewhere in that branch. .

Forum List

Back