American Small Businesses are the job creators.

Obama said that while denying unemployment benefits to workers, Republicans have no problem spending money on tax breaks for wealthy Americans who don't need them.
Leave it to that arrogant, overbearing commie stooge to go around proclaiming who needs what they've earned and who doesn't. :rolleyes:

Obama is not asking for ALL your money just what is fair and JESUS commanded us to pay taxes. Pay up and shut up. None of this is about paying taxes but all about Obama, the black man in power. Pay back is a $%^&$.:eusa_hand:

Obama said that while denying unemployment benefits to workers, Republicans have no problem spending money on tax breaks for wealthy Americans who don't need them.
Leave it to that arrogant, overbearing commie stooge to go around proclaiming who needs what they've earned and who doesn't. :rolleyes:

Obama is not asking for ALL your money just what is fair and JESUS commanded us to pay taxes. Pay up and shut up. None of this is about paying taxes but all about Obama, the black man in power. Pay back is a $%^&$.:eusa_hand:
Wrong.

Your problem is that you don't know as much about Economics as you think you do.
I am not an economics major, but I do know economists helped to run the economy into the ground with their bullshit models and assumptions.
I work with economists every day of the week...Economists did not run the economy into the ground...

:evil:
:evil:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/revie...ing-indictment-on-our-system.html#post2972006

Last edited:
Yeah, the lower class doesn't pay any income taxes. The middle class is stuck paying them because their consumption patterns are inelastic and they can't afford to move. The upper class can go where it wants when its taxes are raised. Ask New York City and State.

Conservatism and it's voodoo economic theories killed the American Middle Class and the American Dream.

Inside Job: http://www.usmessageboard.com/revie...vie-devastating-indictment-on-our-system.html great movie.

Forum List

Back