American Small Businesses are the job creators.

No it wouldn't be gone. It would be recovered and fed back into the general economy.

It would be far less "gone" than it is now.

You can make all of the money you want, but you can't keep it. Spend it or lose it.

Nobody in the top income bracket would live in this country under those circumstances, unless you strung barbed wire around the borders to keep people in.

Asshole.

LMAO!!!! They would be better off in Mexico? Yemen? Dubai? Brazil? China?

You are such a crazy fool that I almost like you. But not quite.

Those escape routes are already in place. Google doesn't pay any more US taxes than it has to, despite appearances to kiss White House ass as much as possible.

Your asinine plan would leave only the serfs in the US unable to make enough to find another place to live.

trust funds and investments are NOT working people. wealthiest Americans are working people? I don't know. You'll have to make that case. It's not a given.

just thought you'd like to know
:eusa_whistle:
Investments allow business to expand, creating more jobs. I'm embarrassed for you that you don't know this.

I am embarrassed for you that you can post such ignoramical shit.

If you had said "spooge monster vacations in spider village nest eating baby loons" You would be more credible.
"Investments allow business to expand, creating more jobs."

Why is that not true? Degree of difficult: Use facts, not what you usually use.

Investments allow business to expand, creating more jobs. I'm embarrassed for you that you don't know this.

If you had said "spooge monster vacations in spider village nest eating baby loons" You would be more credible.

The vast majority, like 99.9%, of "investments" do absolutely nothing toward expanding business inside the USA.

Nobody in the top income bracket would live in this country under those circumstances, unless you strung barbed wire around the borders to keep people in.

Asshole.

LMAO!!!! They would be better off in Mexico? Yemen? Dubai? Brazil? China?

You are such a crazy fool that I almost like you. But not quite.

Those escape routes are already in place. Google doesn't pay any more US taxes than it has to, despite appearances to kiss White House ass as much as possible.

Your asinine plan would leave only the serfs in the US unable to make enough to find another place to live.

And Google doesn't pay income taxes either.

Nice dodge. Got anything real to say?

Yeah, the lower class doesn't pay any income taxes. The middle class is stuck paying them because their consumption patterns are inelastic and they can't afford to move. The upper class can go where it wants when its taxes are raised. Ask New York City and State.

Yeah, the lower class doesn't pay any income taxes. The middle class is stuck paying them because their consumption patterns are inelastic and they can't afford to move. The upper class can go where it wants when its taxes are raised. Ask New York City and State.

So the folks who have 99.9% of the disposable income just move to avoid tax, according to you.

Nuf sed.

So the folks who have 99.9% of the disposable income just move to avoid tax, according to you.

Nuf sed.

They do as soon as it pays. Ask the Governor of New York or the Mayor of New York City.

Steve Wynn can run his resort business from wherever he wants. He only needs to keep his bottomfeeders in the US to mop the floors and mash the potatoes.

That's globalization.

So will you agree that we should seize his assets asap?

Steve Wynn can run his resort business from wherever he wants. He only needs to keep his bottomfeeders in the US to mop the floors and mash the potatoes.

That's globalization.

I'm not the Hugo Chavez wannabe. You are.

You create a situation where people like Steve Wynn want other options, then pretend it doesn't happen because of something you did.

That's the scam of a despot who seizes golf courses and apartment buildings.

"Some Republican leaders actually treat this unemployment insurance as if it's a form of welfare," the president said. "They say it discourages folks from looking for work ... And we all have friends, neighbors, or family members who already know how hard it is to land a job when five workers are competing for every opening."

Obama said that while denying unemployment benefits to workers, Republicans have no problem spending money on tax breaks for wealthy Americans who don't need them.

- Obama: Republicans block tax cuts for small business | Raw Story

Where is the President wrong? Did or did not the GOP block tax cuts for small businesses, the real job creators?

:eusa_whistle:

Taxes punish people for working. I don't disagree that people should pay taxes - and yes, they are a duty. But... that does not change the fact that they are a punishment on those who work - and God forbid one should ever become wealthy! People like you will want to take it away to give to some 'poor' person.

I work with economists every day of the week. Every one of them agrees that cutting taxes creates jobs. It is politicians that disagree - and personally, I tend to go with what Economists say over what politicians say. Economists did not run the economy into the ground - the fucking politicians did that, along with the fucking bankers, with a good deal of help from ordinary Americans who lived beyond their means. For YEARS before the collapse, Economists had been telling governments around the world that it was coming. They were talking about a 'perfect storm'. I know, I wrote about it. It was fucking stupid politicians etc who ignored the warnings.

...and the economists who exist to support the mantra of politicians. As a rule economists and historians have always provided their service to the rich in exchange for material support from their sponsors.

While your points are good, really taxes are bad but as long as we run up public debt we have to pay it anyway.

And taxes do get recycled right back into the economy so the negative effects are quite small.

And in our case government provides far, far more services than what they charge us, which is why we are phenomenally rich while most of the world ISN'T.

Our taxes are a tremendous bargain. If you don't think so, move to Haiti and thrive by your own efforts and skills.

If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere!

I don't have the time, or the inclination to address your points but..... you're wrong.

The vast majority, like 99.9%, of "investments" do absolutely nothing toward expanding business inside the USA.
Of course, you can back up this astounding claim.

That's globalization.

Why do leftists think...sorry, wrong word...feel they have a right to what they didn't earn?

Cue the standard whine about "It's not faaaaaaair!!"

All of the private sector creates jobs. Public sector jobs are a drain on the economic well being of any country. Fact.

Stop whining about 'big corporations' and start whining about an expanding government. Every job that government 'creates' costs two private sector jobs.

this is among the most retarded claims i've heard here in a while. how does it work?

American Small Businesses are the job creators. Not the GOP Fat Cat Friends.

1. What is a small business?

Frequently Asked Questions

The Offce of Advocacy defines a small business as an independent business having fewer than 500 employees. (The definition of "small business" used in government programs and contracting varies by industry; see www.sba.gov/size.)

the president said, “keep in mind that what we've proposed is to extend the Bush tax cuts for all income up to $250,000…If you're making $300,000, you'd still get a tax break on the first $250,000 worth of income. You'd pay a slightly higher rate on the $50,000 above that.”‪

He said “the reason I think it's important for us to do this is not because I'm not sympathetic to small businesses. It has to do with the fact that … 98 percent of small businesses actually have a profit of less than $250,000.”‪

- Republican Small Businessman Chats Tax Cuts With President In Iowa Backyard - Political Punch

bushtaxcutsvobamataxcut.png

look at the chart...

go back and read the first few posts.

there is no escaping the truth...

That's globalization.

I'm not the Hugo Chavez wannabe. You are.

Fuck you too, brain dead loser.

You create a situation where people like Steve Wynn want other options, then pretend it doesn't happen because of something you did.

That's the scam of a despot who seizes golf courses and apartment buildings.

You really are delusional aren't you? Like over the cliff delusional.

The deal is that you are a bald faced phony as are almost all of the tea party ideologues. You pretend to be adamantly opposed to the deficit but that's just a lie.

Which is why you resist taxes with an even greater passion than you support balancing the budget.

Strip away all the veneer from your diatribes and soundbites and all that remains is the fact that you have no agenda other than to redistribute wealth up the ladder, not down the ladder.

And you and your ilk is no more likely to reduce the deficit than were Reagan, Bush, Bush and NIxon.

You are scum's scum. Just a waterboy for the Koch Brothers.

All of the private sector creates jobs. Public sector jobs are a drain on the economic well being of any country. Fact.

Stop whining about 'big corporations' and start whining about an expanding government. Every job that government 'creates' costs two private sector jobs.

this is among the most retarded claims i've heard here in a while. how does it work?

CA Girl will never answer a serious question posed by anybody she can't bullshit. All she will do is claim to work with the world's best economists, who are never wrong, and parrot their sage advice while brushing away your questions by asserting that they are petty, crazy, or just nonsense. She's too busy for anything deeper than shallow quibble.

Forum List

Back