American servicemember reportedly shoots, kills Afghan civilians ...

They lived with the taliban they're used to it
Should the US just "forget" about radical Islam then?

Just found out this guy was 38, on multiple deployments and had a head injury. Additionally he's the father of two children. It sounds like he just snapped.

This is just a very sad story.

Just found out this guy was 38, on multiple deployments and had a head injury. Additionally he's the father of two children. It sounds like he just snapped.

This is just a very sad story.

Reading more about him it sounds like the man should have never been deployed to Afghanistan, I am telling you we haven't even scratched the service on the mental damage we are doing to our men and women. I deployed with a young lady to Kuwait on my last deployment before I got out of the service, she was a med tech and worked in the clinic, she re-deployed to a spot in Afghanistan near the border with Pakistan, I was keeping track of her on Myspace and she really started to lose it, the place where she was at was taking heavy casualties and she saw alot, she actually just got sent back Stateside because she was starting to unravel and become mentally unstable, she dropped off the grid and I have not heard from her in years.

No extradition, just hang him in Afghanistan. This idea of 'He just snapped' doesn't wash with me, Everyone has their excuses, and now a dozen Afghan family's have a good reason to 'snap'. they should join the cue of people wanting to 'snap' against the US.

They lived with the taliban they're used to it
Should the US just "forget" about radical Islam then?

I think you have enough to worry about with Christian fundamentalists and Zionists trying to impose there deluded vision on the world

No extradition, just hang him in Afghanistan. This idea of 'He just snapped' doesn't wash with me, Everyone has their excuses, and now a dozen Afghan family's have a good reason to 'snap'. they should join the cue of people wanting to 'snap' against the US.

Hang? No he will get a firing squad. The Afghans have been "snapping" for the last 10 years.

How many Americans would "snap" if Bola Boluk came to Brooklyn?

"In the first week of May 2009, U.S. air-strikes killed more than 140 civilians in Bola Boluk, a village western Afghanistan’s Farah Province. Ninety-three of the dead villagers torn apart by U.S. explosives were children. Just 22 were males 18 years or older. As the New York Times reported:

“In a phone call played on a loudspeaker on Wednesday to outraged members of the Afghan Parliament, the governor of Farah Province, Rohul Amin, said that as many as 130 civilians had been killed, according to a legislator, Mohammad Naim Farahi. Afghan lawmakers immediately called for an agreement regulating foreign military operations in the country.”

"‘The governor said that the villagers have brought two tractor trailers full of pieces of human bodies to his office to prove the casualties that had occurred,’ Mr. Farahi said.”

“’Everyone at the governor’s office was crying, watching that shocking scene.’”

Mr. Farahi said he had talked to someone he knew personally who had counted 113 bodies being buried, including those of many women and children. Later, more bodies were pulled from the rubble and some victims who had been taken to the hospital died, he said.”[7]

"The initial response of the Obama Pentagon to this horrific incident – one among many such mass U.S. aerial killings in Afghanistan since October 2001 – was to absurdly blame the civilian deaths on 'Taliban grenades.'

"Obama’s Secretary of State Hillary Clinton expressed deep 'regret' about the loss of innocent life, but the administration refused to issue an apology or acknowledge U.S. responsibility for the blasting apart of civilian bodies in Farah Province.[8] "

ZCommunications | The Deeper Crime: the Invasion Itself by Paul Street | ZSpace

Forum List

Back