American service sector collapse is now happening

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
AMERICAN SERVICE SECTOR COLLAPSE IS NOW HAPPENING

ADP Employment Change Jun -473K The ADP report is the report on Service Sector jobs. Having this great of an increase in just this one employment sector is catastrophic.

When people lose service sector jobs, they no longer spend for service sector services and you have an economic house of cards that is falling. Gandma is coming home from Shady Hills Rest Home! She will stay in the back bedroom and mom will help take care of her now that she does not have a job.

Economic Calendar: Financial Calendars - Yahoo! Finance

Neubarth said sometime ago that his retirement fund doesn't allow for short selling, if I remember correctly. He pumped up the idea of going short, though. I asked him why he doesn't open his own trading account and fund it, so he can do his own short selling. I never got an answer to that.

I do know he's mentioned a 2X short ETF or two, namely DXD.

One would think he would be short though in SOME way, considering how bearish he is on a daily basis.

Neubarth said sometime ago that his retirement fund doesn't allow for short selling, if I remember correctly. He pumped up the idea of going short, though. I asked him why he doesn't open his own trading account and fund it, so he can do his own short selling. I never got an answer to that.

I do know he's mentioned a 2X short ETF or two, namely DXD.

One would think he would be short though in SOME way, considering how bearish he is on a daily basis.
I have been day trading DXD for a few weeks now. This morning I put all my money in DXD and expect to stay there until I double my money and become a millionaire (or something like that.)

I am short the market because the market should fall by 30 to 40% in the next two months.

The economy appears to be crashing at a 6 to 7 % clip, and stocks will eventually understand that we are plunging into the Greatest Depression the World has ever seen.

Just an example of the insanity that has taken the world's stock markets. I am an old Naval Officer and I know that to see the world's economic health all I have to do is look at cargo shipping out of China. I just use container shipping to get a good figure. China's container shipping is down by about half. They may have the people putting money into their stock market by telling them that they are experiencing a full economic recovery, but the container shipping says that is a lie. China has had a serious contraction that I estimate to be in excess of 30% (Allowing for increased sale of product to their own populace.) Being a controlled state, nothing that comes out of China in the terms of economic news is worthy of belief.

My guess is that the Chinese government is shorting its own market, knowing that it will crash like hell in a few weeks.

Last edited:
The Conference Board Leading Economic Index™ (LEI) for the U.S. Improves Again

From what I'm reading in this press release is that the decline has hit bottom and is now stabilizing for the first time since July 2007.

So, I take it that you have been so brainwashed by the Obama Minions and their insane news releases that you think that losing half a million jobs in the private Sector after being in Depression for a year and a half already is a GOOD THING?????????

Now, I know that this report as well as the Government Unemployment Report is totally bogus, but if it had any creditability, even the half a million number should be scary to anybody with half a brain.

The actual way to judge unemployment is to look at the weekly Unemployment Claims numbers that have been running at 600,000 + for months now.

Forum List

Back