American reparations act of 2012

Now,what will be proposed,is a mutual agreed upon set of priorities,by citizens,and government,each priority agreed upon by the majority vote of the people. Each US citizen will be involved in bidding and the cost process,for all priorities..

*security and infrastructure.
*public works,utilities.
*emergency and federal disaster funds.
*military and defense,NOAA.
*education and business development

And any other priority the people see fit and mutually agree to with the congress via a specifically approved,detailed fiscal budget,signed off by cobgress,and signed off via the majority vote of the people.

Essentially, you want a true democracy rather than a republic.

now,what will be proposed,is a mutual agreed upon set of priorities,by citizens,and government,each priority agreed upon by the majority vote of the people. Each us citizen will be involved in bidding and the cost process,for all priorities..

*public works,utilities.
*military and defense,noaa.

and any other priority the people see fit and mutually agree to with the congress via a specifically approved,detailed fiscal budget,signed off by cobgress,and signed off via the majority vote of the people.

essentially, you want a true democracy rather than a republic.
bingo.

now,what will be proposed,is a mutual agreed upon set of priorities,by citizens,and government,each priority agreed upon by the majority vote of the people. Each us citizen will be involved in bidding and the cost process,for all priorities..

*public works,utilities.
*military and defense,noaa.

and any other priority the people see fit and mutually agree to with the congress via a specifically approved,detailed fiscal budget,signed off by cobgress,and signed off via the majority vote of the people.

essentially, you want a true democracy rather than a republic.
bingo.

Some things we'd still have with a true democracy:

Slavery....or at least segregation

Chinese Exclusion

Indians exterminated

Child labor

No FDA

...Just off the top of my head.

Bring the rights of states back to self governance,as per the constitution.

Actually, the Constitution was an alternative to the "rights of states back to self governance". The Articles of Confederation DID NOT WORK....you'd know that if you hadn't failed American History.

Oh....and the government of the Southern Confederacy didn't work either....:lol::lol::lol:

I just like the fact the man has balls and isn't in the beltway McCain sucking dick for his stupid daughter shit omg it's getting so disgusting. yes my daughter is stupid. yes some alphabet station will hire her because I am John McCain.

I want to barf.

Im in this not for myself,but WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY!!!!we are the greateat nation in the world,and we arwe in crisis!!!!we need to act,act fast....

Try not to piss yourself in fear too much.

Oh, You know Paulie.

Let's pay reparations for slavery first.

I have no problem paying reparations for slavery, under these conditions:

1. All monies to be distributed as reparations will be collected from all individuals who actively owned slaves and benefited from slave laborers so held in captivity. Amount of funds collected will be based on a percentage of all gains made by the slave holder as a result of said slave labor.

2. All monies so collected will be disbursed equally to all individuals who can positively established that they were held in slavery and that their labors contributed to the welfare of the person who held them as slaves.
Works for me.

Forum List

Back