American Renaissance

The image of a crosshair is violent, you just dont care if the rigth speaks in violent tones

It's no more an image of violence than the image of a target. If anything, a the image of a target is more violent. I have never seen the image of a crosshair on a paper target with a human outline. I'ce only ever seen, well, a target.

defend defend defend.

Tell the parents of the dead little girl this logic and see what they have to say about it

When these families come out and ask for an end to such practices I know you will all trash them too

The magazine and foundation were founded by Jared Taylor, and the first issue was published in November 1990. A main theme of the magazine is a claim that non-white minorities pose a demographic threat to the United States and other Western nations.
He just shot white people.

He had a link to the group in his facebook account. I guess that settles it. Well since I use to have a facebook account I also had links to the black panthers party and other left wing groups does that make me a leftwing nut? I used it for references a place to store my information.

You need to get your head straight, bigreb. I've got a picture of Dorothy as my avatar, read mein kamph, mao, grow a vegetable garden, attend the symphony, classical music, have several guns and ammo so all of this makes me a hater too.

He had a link to the group in his facebook account. I guess that settles it. Well since I use to have a facebook account I also had links to the black panthers party and other left wing groups does that make me a leftwing nut? I used it for references a place to store my information.

Yeah, right! I believe you

Really, I do

There were other children there too, why did he shoot a brown child in the chest?

First, wingnuts started out denying that he's a rightwinger, even thouhg it was obvious. They lied, and claimed he was an anarchist, or he was nuts

Then they denied he had a link to American Renassance. They've been proven wrong, but they will never admit to being wrong

Instead, they will now try to deny that American Renaissance is rightwing.:cuckoo:

but just like me she could easily be mistaken for a latina

A fucking nut who seemed to hate government, money not based on goldand people of color

defend defend defend.

Tell the parents of the dead little girl this logic and see what they have to say about it

All you demonstrate is that you - as an individual - will stoop to any level - including using dead children as ammunition... why? For politics.

You make me sick.

Forum List

Back