American Renaissance

I wonder if he looked that 9 year old dark haired, dark skinnned little girl and shot her in the chest because he thought she was mexican?

You do realize no one complained about Palin targeting her percieve opponents right?

The complaints were for USING GUN CROSSHAIRS

Yes, I do. As I said, you can talk or write about "targeting" a politician, you talk about putting a "bulls eye" on their district, just don't make a poster or some other sort of graphic depicting the same idea.

The complaints were indeed about her creating an image using crosshairs. Others were talking about "targets" and "bulls eyes," and that was okay, just don't draw a picture of it, then you're to blame for the actions of every kook out there! Come on TM, seriously?

But continue to pretend that it's all about Palin and the right. They're the only ones who would ever use graphics containing bulls eyes or other such targeting graphics frequently seen on shooting ranges...

Courtesy of Capitalist:

Here's one that appears on this page of the Democratic Leadership Committee website (dated 2004 during the Bush years):

So what do you think about this map?
Each one of those red targets represents a “Targeted Republican” like this one:
DCCC-targeted-republican.jpg
There’s even a helpful legend that makes it clear that’s precisely what the little red targets represent:
You’ll never guess where I found this map. That’s right, it’s on the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) website. They launched the site and the map on February 23rd of this last year, making it just over a month year old.

why do you keep pretending this imagery is equal to using GUN CROSSHAIRS and calling for reloading, I want you locked and loaded, and talk of second amendment remedies if you lose an election.

How many republican representives are lying in a hospital with a hole in their head?

I would rather you had enough concern for human life to ask your party not to talk violently

why do you keep pretending this imagery is equal to using GUN CROSSHAIRS and calling for reloading, I want you locked and loaded, and talk of second amendment remedies if you lose an election.

How many republican representives are lying in a hospital with a hole in their head?

Lynch mob mentality is clearly being demonstrated by TM and 'her ilk'.

He had a link to the group in his facebook account. I guess that settles it. Well since I use to have a facebook account I also had links to the black panthers party and other left wing groups does that make me a leftwing nut? I used it for references a place to store my information.

The only people I have seen talk about killing people are republicans.

Go get the quotes that are equal to Second amendment remedies, locked and loaded, in the crosshairs and other violent imagery

The image of a target is equal to the image of crosshairs. As for "reloading" and "locked and loaded," journalists use that kind of rhetoric all the time when reporting on politics. They talk about the air war, the bombshells, targeting politicians, knocking them off, candidates returning fire or being out of ammunition. Are they to blame as well? Easily as much as you wish to blame Palin. Second amendment remedies? Did palin call for "second amendment remedies?" Not to my knowledge. I do recall her saying, "We know violence isn't the answer. When we take up our arms, we're talking about our vote."

As for Republicans in the hospital, none. And in my book, one Democrat is one too many. But the fault lies with the man who pulled the trigger. No one else. Just him.

Nope they are not the same imagery to most americans.

a target is used by the corpration Target.

Do you claim they chose a violent image?

The image of a crosshair is violent, you just dont care if the rigth speaks in violent tones

Here you people are defending violent speach.

How many are dead today because you defend violent speach

now go look at a picture of the dead 9 year old this guy shot in the chest point blank.

she was dark haired and dark skinned in a state that seems to really hate brown people.

Forum List

Back