American Propaganda: Awesome!

I don't know if it shows the 82nd, but it is a paratrooper video. One of my buddies from highschool decided to go airborne with the 82nd. He said he's got 11 jumps under his belt so far and he has his airborne wings.

rtwngAvngr said:
http://www.airbornejoe.com/downloads/video/unbreakable.wmv

This new lady I'm dating sent me this. How awesome is she? I like a girl with bloodlust.

Great fucking video! I LOVE the part where the guys land their helicopter on the snipers, that was hilarious!

You get some rep for that shit, but just make sure you tell your new girl that those points are for her! Nice website find and nice girl find Avenger!

• Banned
This video has an interesting p.s. to. The "awesome bloodlust girl" who gave it to me turned out to be nuts. Read this email:

wackjob said:
Jason - While I don't need to explain this to you, I have decided that I will. While I could overlook the text message to my phone at nearly 1AM the night we met(and after a particularly scary Nip/Tuck) I could not do so Saturday AM before 8AM when I explained to you I was having a migraine. A text message to my phone is the same as a call. And you did that too, a few hours later. I was laying in my guest bathroom throwing up both times. In fact, I spent approx 15 hrs in that location, doing just that - throwing up. That is what I mean about boundaries and you knew exactly what I meant. While we were not compatible on a romantic scale, I was open to seeing you again as a friend and hoped we could stay friends, email buddies, etc. And it is not necessary to explain those differences bc it is not a flaw on either part, just differences. But I don't like being pushed. And while it may have been cute topic of conversation about my space issues, when I have an attack, I am huddled in the corner of a dark room - no lights, no sounds, no smells, just trying to get a handle on the pain and survive the side effects from my meds. I don't like being called a liar - I don't lie - ever! No reason to. And I do not like being pushed or repeatedly contacted when I gave you fair warning I was ill. I tried to be polite and responsible when I emailed you last nite and to confirm what I was feeling, you replied in a very ugly way and personally attacked me. And then called me. Why? To tell me I was nuts?? I don't need this in my life and I am not nuts, not by a long shot. But you did prove my point w that reply. As I said last nite - good luck to you and may God bless your path.

Pls. do not contact me again nor will I be receiving emails from your acct. Thank you!

rtwngAvngr said:
This video has an interesting p.s. to. The "awesome bloodlust girl" who gave it to me turned out to be nuts. Read this email:

Too bad, although it sounds like you're a little nuts too? How many times did you text this girl? Or were you trying to annoy her on purpose?

• Banned
The ClayTaurus said:
Too bad, although it sounds like you're a little nuts too? How many times did you text this girl? Or were you trying to annoy her on purpose?

That is the question isn't it. Here's what happened:

I called her about a couple days after we went for drinks. SHe texted me back in email: COULDN'T TALK, HAVE HEADACHE.
I emailed, JOKINGLY : Yeah, you just didn't want to talk to me! (this is the "ugly attack).
Then she texted back: STRIKE! MY LIFE STOPS WHEN I HAVE A HEADACHE!
my next email: SOrry, call me when you feel better!
her next text:JASON U R UNABLE TO RESPECT BOUNDARIES ESP WHEN I AM SICK. I CANNOT BE
UR FRIEND BASED ON THIS. GOOD LUCK & GOD BLESS.

me: You need psychological help.

Then the one above.

That was it. Hardly harrassment.

It's HER, man.

rtwngAvngr said:

I called her about a couple days after we went for drinks. SHe texted me back in email: COULDN'T TALK, HAVE HEADACHE.
I emailed, JOKINGLY : Yeah, you just didn't want to talk to me! (this is the "ugly attack).
her next text:JASON U R UNABLE TO RESPECT BOUNDARIES ESP WHEN I AM SICK. I CANNOT BE

Then the one above.

It's HER, man.

Ouch. Well, at least you found out she's psycho sooner instead of later...

The ClayTaurus said:

Yeah... if "Sorry, let me know when you're feeling better" constitutes harassment, you are way better off without this girl in your life.

The ClayTaurus said:

Yep. This is the goal of extreme dating.

gop_jeff said:
Yeah... if "Sorry, let me know when you're feeling better" constitutes harassment, you are way better off without this girl in your life.

Exactly. Me calling AGAIN to say sorry was the last strike. I guess she's not responsible for turning off her phone if it the sound is causing such health issues. I am committing an act of violence at that point. Total psycho.

Truth is she just doesn't want to talk to me anymore and is making up reasons to justify it, because she can't be blunt. SHe was mentioning that her mother made her very unassertive, which was weird first date material to begin with. I shoulda seen it coming I s'pose.

rtwngAvngr said:

Then the one above.

It's HER, man.
I gotta be honest..It doesn't sound like it's her to me.

The ClayTaurus said:
Extreme dating? This outta be good... do tell :)

It's something I'm working on. It's a way of telegraphing all aspects of self at one time.

You are a bit hyper, however... but that just might be a board thing... she still sounds nuts. Either that or you didn't know what ladder you were on and got hurled into the abyss...

rtwngAvngr said:
It's something I'm working on. It's a way of telegraphing all aspects of self at one time.
I have a feeling this will be met with extreme disaster. Dating doesn't really work that way...

Forum List

Back