American progressivism.

relying on a recovering drug and alcoholic for your political guidance is a sure road to failure. Beck is a capitalist, and a good one at that.

I used to listen to him when I was in college, I worked at a small telecommunication firm repairing and rebuilding comm equipment. So I was able to sit at a tech bench and listen to him and Rush on a day to day basis.

Beck is nothing more that a man who is willing to pander to anyone listening. I truly believe he understood the negative energy that would surround Obama and the Republican blow hards who would try and do whatever it took to make Obama look as if he was the antichrist.

Beck made a boat load of cash off you types and is laughing all the way to the bank. I give him credit for showing just how lemming like the right tends to be.

Beck is absolutely full of crap, this is a well known fact. the videos posted are complete rubbish.

Relying on a communists for yours is even more ridiculous you fucken retard. Beck is a better human being than anything the left has ever put up, can you name one example from the left that has told the truth about anything? I will be waiting.

Glenn Beck?

giggling.gif

He's clown shoes.

Doesn't surprise me none that you like little girls.

Forum List

Back