American progressive propaganda machine

Here is propaganda for you

12291678_921885754513495_6775832690664801260_o.jpg

Progressive propaganda took its first steps out of Hollywierd in the mid-to-late '70s and has been wrapping its tentacles around the throat of the Western world ever since.

It began like this:

Hollywierd began a campaign of convincing America that California was the place to be, and under media bombardment the (mostly White) herd strove for acceptance and looked West to this brave new world for inspiration and cultural leadership. Having established itself as the cool place to be with its glitzy, self-proclaimed - yet utterly degenerate - glamour, it imposed itself upon the minds of the Western world, and made every effort to smear anyone or the institutions they belonged to as 'uncool', and thus worthy of constant ridicule. First they undermined the image and reputation of the church, then the traditional family unit, and now they're going for the jugular: one of the most important pillars of Western civilisation: the nation state and the social and civic fabric that holds it together.

Why would anyone think Chelsea Clinton is relevant?
These fuckers make her relevant.

Chelsea Clinton may very well be the most irrelevant person in politics. She has done nothing...nada, zilch.

Nothing? I don't think so. She has a B.A. from Stanford, a Masters degree from Oxford University, another Masters from Columbia University and a Doctor of Philosophy from Oxford University. She is on the board of directors of at least six corporations, foundations and schools, and at just 35 years old I'd say she is on track to produce a pretty good life.

Promoting candidates is great....but doing it while posing as a mainstream investigative journalist should be a crime. And the idiots who blindly believe the picture painted by pro left 'journalism' should have their citizenship stripped. Embarrassing Emails Show How Desperate This Reporter Was to Get an Interview with Chelsea Clinton

Promoting candidates is great....but doing it while posing as a mainstream investigative journalist should be a crime. And the idiots who blindly believe the picture painted by pro left 'journalism' should have their citizenship stripped. Embarrassing Emails Show How Desperate This Reporter Was to Get an Interview with Chelsea Clinton

What office is Chelsea Clinton running for? If you don't think both sides have rules for reporters to keep things off the record or unasked, you're nuts. They all do.

Chelsea Clinton may very well be the most irrelevant person in politics. She has done nothing...nada, zilch.

Nothing? I don't think so. She has a B.A. from Stanford, a Masters degree from Oxford University, another Masters from Columbia University and a Doctor of Philosophy from Oxford University. She is on the board of directors of at least six corporations, foundations and schools, and at just 35 years old I'd say she is on track to produce a pretty good life.

She's in place to take over her father's duties for the Clinton Foundation, too. There's not doubt about it, it's good to be C.C. Just like it's good to be Jenna and Barbara Bush. They'll never have to worry about a roof or money, either.

Desperate and Progressives go together like Macaroni and Cheese.

skankyirishass must be talking about herself.

Speaking of Skanky, you must be related to the college wymins who made bread with her genital yeast.

Yeast bread is for fat teabaggers. I'm more of an organic sprouted rye, barley, and oats kind of girl. :)

Forum List

Back