‘American Pie’ Actor Attacks Ann Romney, Janna Ryan in Graphic Sexually Charged Tweet

:lmao: @ Anyone taking serious offense to anything this guy says.

He's a two-bit actor that only represents himself, or anyone else that would put their dick in a pie.

As an employee of a children's show network, he represents that network.

For the moment.

Of course, if they decide he's not the type of person they want working on kid's shows for them and fire him, the left will get all pouty and insist his freedom of speech is being silenced.

But just remember: Actions have consequences. And yes, that applies to liberals, too.

nope...you're wrong. It's you righties that get all fired up about stuff like that....even two years after the fact(R. Lee Ermey). Nickelodeon has every right to let him go if they choose to.

If you bleach your asshole, he might go out with you.

So, you have a shot then. Good luck :thup:

It took you 15 minutes and your comeback is not even good.

Major fail.

Sorry, spanky, but I don't sit on the edge of my seat refreshing my browser to catch your posts. I saw it when I saw it and replied appropriately. Now hurry up and get down to that salon before their anal bleaching special expires.

So, you have a shot then. Good luck :thup:

It took you 15 minutes and your comeback is not even good.

Major fail.

Sorry, spanky, but I don't sit on the edge of my seat refreshing my browser to catch your posts. I saw it when I saw it and replied appropriately. Now hurry up and get down to that salon before their anal bleaching special expires.

So off the cuff you give poor comebacks, okay.

It is a shame that he's not appearing at the DNC convention to be a featured speaker.

Right Wing attacks Michelle Obama

Glenn Beck attacks the President's 11 year old daughter

Well, at least Mrs. Romney is an adult. She put herself out there. And she has said, "You people" meaning the "little people" and she has lied about the president. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. She's lucky. Probably has a half dozen cooks.
And of course, someone tries the lame "Well, your guy does it TOO!" defense, as if that somehow excuses what his guy says.

:lmao: @ Anyone taking serious offense to anything this guy says.

He's a two-bit actor that only represents himself, or anyone else that would put their dick in a pie.

For the moment.

Of course, if they decide he's not the type of person they want working on kid's shows for them and fire him, the left will get all pouty and insist his freedom of speech is being silenced.

But just remember: Actions have consequences. And yes, that applies to liberals, too.

nope...you're wrong. It's you righties that get all fired up about stuff like that....even two years after the fact(R. Lee Ermey). Nickelodeon has every right to let him go if they choose to.
I don't feel like educating you this morning. You bitterly cling to your ignorance anyway.

But you're wrong. It's the left who thinks they don't have to face the consequences of their actions.

So, is utterly lacking any class at all a requirement for joining the liberal cabal?

For the moment.

I don't feel like educating you this morning. You bitterly cling to your ignorance anyway.

But you're wrong. It's the left who thinks they don't have to face the consequences of their actions.

oh realm? then why all the moaning and gnashing of teeth over Ermey, who was let go by GEICO. two years ago? What are you going to educate me on? How to milk unemployment?

oh realm? then why all the moaning and gnashing of teeth over Ermey, who was let go by GEICO. two years ago?
I have no problem with Ermey being fired. He made inappropriate remarks at a charity fundraiser.

Surprise.
What are you going to educate me on? How to milk unemployment?
Haven't we had this conversation before? I have a great job. I don't have to have a union suck money from my paycheck and funnel it to the Dem Party against my wishes.

Conservatives say they are in favor of free speech, but that all changes when a liberal enacts his/her freedom of speech against a conservative or a Christian.
Funny, that.
Liberals think it's ok with what he said, but when you ask them what if that was one of their family member's the comments were directed too many just don't respond or they lie.

His comments were offensive and I can understand why they would have caused such outrage. But - conservatives always hold to freedom of speech, yet they are not supporting the right of Jason Biggs to say what is on his mind.

Why?

Cuz he fucked a pie. Once someone fucks a pie they give up all rights to speak. Lol :badgrin:

Liberals think it's ok with what he said, but when you ask them what if that was one of their family member's the comments were directed too many just don't respond or they lie.

His comments were offensive and I can understand why they would have caused such outrage. But - conservatives always hold to freedom of speech, yet they are not supporting the right of Jason Biggs to say what is on his mind.

Why?

Cuz he fucked a pie. Once someone fucks a pie they give up all rights to speak. Lol :badgrin:

You can still speak, you just can't expect to be taken seriously. With the obvious exception for butt-hurt Conservatives. :thup:

Now remember folks you have been warned. If you go to this site it quotes a liberal and the language that is used can be expected of a liberal. Pond scum speaks:

‘American Pie’ Actor Attacks Ann Romney, Janna Ryan in Graphic Sexually Charged Tweets

American Pie Actor Jason Biggs Attacks Ann Romney, Janna Ryan in Sexually Charged Tweets | TheBlaze.com

Conservatives say they are in favor of free speech, but that all changes when a liberal enacts his/her freedom of speech against a conservative or a Christian.

Funny, that.

I have no problem with this actor saying whatever is on his mind. Freedom of speech..I have just the same right, freedom of speech, as he does to say that he's a dumbass with dumbass comments. Carry on.

Forum List

Back